Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet (629 Views)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by chuckwizzy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
As a child I bedwet usually frequently until I was in ss3 after I left secondary school, I stayed at home for a year and during that period I didn't pee up to five times... I actually forgot that I bedwet. Now since my 100 level in university I never bedwet but now I'm in 200 level. I just dozed off on my roommates bed around 11 AM in the morning and bedwet his bed. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't have a deep sleep, it was just a nap.

PLEASE IM IN THE UNIVERSITY I NEED HELP
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuckwizzy:
As a child I bedwet usually frequently until I was in ss3 after I left secondary school, I stayed at home for a year and during that period I didn't pee up to five times... I actually forgot that I bedwet. Now since my 100 level in university I never bedwet but now I'm in 200 level. I just dozed off on my roommates bed around 11 AM in the morning and bedwet his bed. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I didn't have a deep sleep, it was just a nap.

reduce water intake at night....and don't wee when u dream ur in the toilet or anywhere

1 Like

Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by oshe11: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
kallmemrB:
reduce water intake at night....and don't wee when u dream ur in the toilet or anywhere

He get control over his dream?shocked

Well make sure you pee anytime u wanna sleep......
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by muhammed50(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Go and sing this song under a power line:
Ópò kaalé ooo
Wà dà gbà wa dà ru gbó
Èmi (ur name) mó wà kì e
Mà n jẹ̀ tọ́ lè mọ́
Mà jì mì tó bá dó rù
Ópò kaalẹ̀

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by flington4550(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
muhammed50:
Go and sing this song under a power line:
Ópò kaalé ooo
Wà dà gbà wa dà ru gbó
Èmi (ur name) mó wà kì e
Mà n jẹ̀ tọ́ lè mọ́
Mà jì mì tó bá dó rù
Ópò kaalẹ̀
Lol mesef join sing this song that time oo..if I don bedwet that time I go don wake up push my junior bro for the spot ,run change cloth sharp sharp Chai ...make God forgive man jare
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by itzokay: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuckwizzy:

When I say trust me I feel your plight, then trust me I feel your plight bro. I too bed wetted for a long time, till a gud part of my teenage.. lol Ok, first, I don't think anything is wrong with you, so don't beat yourself over it.
You just have to learn to take less water from past 6pm.
Ensure you "dry drain" your bladder before bed time.
Try to wake up to pee at intervals during your sleep time.
And funny as it may sound if you find yourself weeing in your dream wake up asap bro, you doing it real time.
With these few practices I'm sure you'd see some improvements. I think it naturally stops don't let nobody fool you into taking some concoctions or doing some rituals to make it stop. If you keep practicing like I showed you to, overtime my bro you would improve. Cheers and best of lucks.
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by itzokay: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
flington4550:

Lol mesef join sing this song that time oo..if I don bedwet that time I go don wake up push my junior bro for the spot ,run change cloth sharp sharp Chai ...make God forgive man jare

I thought I was alone in this act. grin The struggle was real, the everyday sunning of mat, you don't dare sleep on the mattress. Raining seasons weren't a good season for us. No sun, bad market! lolgringrin
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by flington4550(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
itzokay:

I thought I was alone in this act. grin The struggle was real, the everyday sunning of mat, you don't dare sleep on the mattress. Raining seasons weren't a good season for us. No sun, bad market! lolgringrin
I dey tell you
I too smart for the level my bro overchop belt from my papa...No guilty conscience den
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by itzokay: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
flington4550:

I dey tell you
I too smart for the level my bro overchop belt from my papa...No guilty conscience den

Twas ma mum who always felt embarrassed. My dad will get angry when you do like treble back to back. Hala Madrid kind! Na my mama suffer am, the constant washing and mopping. The woman too try jare. It was one good day I was just gisting with ma old man that he confessed how he too bedwetted. I was like Hey Yo! So its a family thing? Was then I knew why he didn't kill us over it, he knew what it was. Mine lasted the longest tho. But we made it through las lasgringrin So op find some courage bro
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by chuckwizzy(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2018
itzokay:

When I say trust me I feel your plight, then trust me I feel your plight bro. I too bed wetted for a long time, till a gud part of my teenage.. lol Ok, first, I don't think anything is wrong with you, so don't beat yourself over it.
You just have to learn to take less water from past 6pm.
Ensure you "dry drain" your bladder before bed time.
Try to wake up to pee at intervals during your sleep time.
And funny as it may sound if you find yourself weeing in your dream wake up asap bro, you doing it real time.
With these few practices I'm sure you'd see some improvements. I think it naturally stops don't let nobody fool you into taking some concoctions or doing some rituals to make it stop. If you keep practicing like I showed you to, overtime my bro you would improve. Cheers and best of lucks.
thanks bro but sometimes I bedwet in the day time 3 times this week now
Re: Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet by Benblaq(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2018
It's a normal thing.
People are different likewise their hormones.
Just buy a markintosh (i no spell am well ba?) and spread on your bed.
At the same time, try to adjust your system. Don't eat or drink anything after 7pm.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice, Tired Of This Embarrassment / Ten Facts About joysticks Any Nigerian Should Know / Why do Doctors Have Bad Handwriting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.