Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far (458 Views)

5 Things We Learned From The World Cup So Far / Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Finally Today's entertaining games are over with lots of interesting matches from both Group A and B...But there are some lessons I learnt from them all

1.VAR Is Ruining Football..
Some say its a wonderful inclusion but sometimes it does make some poor decisions,its was included for its accuracy but that Spain Second Goal against Morocco is a No No for me...

2.African football has Improved A lot...

Egypt may have lost but not in an embarrassing was cos Saudi Arabia was the better team but Games from Nigeria Morocco,Senegal,Tunisia shows African football as come a long from the Boring and no direction kinda football we formerly play....Nice Exist from Morocco

3Superstars will Forever be Favoured...

C Ronaldo foul against Iran was a pure red Card but Hes C Ronaldo FIFA's boy who dare touch Him...

4 Spain is Nothing without Iniesta
the Spanish team has lots of great players but that's just it ,they are like the Argentine team with little to offer without Iniesta...Isco is over hype,Still wondering how Thiago got into the team,David Silva is a shadow of himself...I doubt they will go far in this competition

5,Lots of Unexpected Results to Come

I would advice betters to keep their money for now cos nothing is a sure bet,no walkover in any remaining games and the round of 16 is going to be explosive..don't bet on anyone yet cos they may endup going the way of Egypt or surprising like Croatia..

Wish our Super Eagles Maybe Draw tomorrow don't want to raise the bar too high

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by muhammed50(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
6. The end matter the most
Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by EngrMcDon(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Probably because you wanted Spain to lose.
Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by Auladimeji(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ronaldo better go and shave his goatee. He's an overrated cow

Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by FoolishBoy419: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Im glad he wasnt sent off. Let Cavani and suarez deal with him
Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by tafat: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2018
na to wait watch that match o,any which way betway.ng go pay me that day sha
FoolishBoy419:
Im glad he wasnt sent off. Let Cavani and suarez deal with him

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons From The World Cup So Far by madamgrace: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Colombia Players Receive Serious Death Threats After Losing To England. / Russia 2018 Is The Best World Cup In Historyā€¯- FIFA President Gianni Infant Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.