Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,778 members, 7,841,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Investment in Company Trading assets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment in Company Trading assets (833 Views)

Technical Analysis Of Trading Assets / Learn How To Make 10-20% Daily Trading Assets (free Course Available) / Investment In Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins & Altcoins – Start Trading Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
My very good binary option trading strategy has been working perfectly for me.

But I also realized that doing more research and finding out ways of making more money is great!

Our research also shows that the best way to success is by partnership. More accumulated investment mean more money.

This is why I have found a system that has been paying years till now. I have started my test for months now to get its 99% satisfaction until I let it out to the public.

It is called trade with expert in forex market club.
Over $500 profit loading monthly.

Any body can trade with this system. Either no laptop or phone . you can make $500 monthly without having phone.

For those who don't have Binary option account before clink the below link to register and get $10,000 practice fund while you wait to get the full go ahead to fund your account with real money. Or visit my signature to get the registration link.

We are also signing partnership project with ecommerce and affiliate company already generating over $1.5m. Monthly for a share of contributed fund. Uber Ride Transportation Company, Bitrex Crypto trading Company and Jumia drop shipping partnership.

We have also started a project design with Amazon and eBay market place in connection with alibaba. This project if after completed will generate over $100,000 /month.

For those that want to participate in the trading investment pool should chart me private on this number zero 8 zero 20 seven 4 nine 9 seven 9 to give you details how you start with us.

The company organising this trading pool investment is Event Circler Big. Ent. Already registered with CAC.
All payment related to the investment company account and earning shared to be distributed from the same account. No personal account dealing.

Earning start immediately we complete the partnership projects and number of 100 investors completed.

Only 100 participant are needed in this project and minimum investment by each is $350, maximum-$1000.
Company income sharing ratio; 40%COY/ 60%Investor. Monthly.

Our motive is leverage on the already successful business and wealth distribution to our investors.
We have already started the investment pool with 15 partners and our target is 100 partners.

More update to be posted later days as we progress.
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 5:45am On Jun 26, 2018
We are very much in progress with eBay now
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2018
I have #2m in the bank

How much did you received monthly as return from the bank?

We invite you to invest in the transportation Business Category

Your #2m. Investment can give you #200,000 monthly

Those investing in transportation category has #1m. Minimum investment option.
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by nnacent(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Shopcheap:
My name is Joseph, a male, single, 30yrs old live in Agege, Lagos.
Over 4yrs of graduation from the higher institution no job. Had worked, searched and applied for jobs all not avail. I have always be living with daily struggle to survive the hardship of this country.

My thought kept telling me never to give up and still try further.

I came up with this idea and pray I should have a concern Nigerian to sponsor my idea.

I want to go into transportation and I need a Willing heart to support my idea and sponsor to purchase a mini bus for me to run balance and carry.

I have seen that this venture will favour me and who ever that invested in this project. I will make sure you are never disappointed and acquired more wealth in this transportation business.

Any body who can help or refer me to who he/she knows for assistant could please call me on 08140839717 to meet up in Lagos.

Your assistant is really needed fellow Nigerians.
Thanks in view
My dear brother, you see the bolded? Thats where there is serious problem. Nobody that is not your family will give you N2m to start a business you just want to start doing and expect returns.

My advice:
1. Go and work with persons in transport business first to understand the dynamics of the business so that you will be well equipped for profit making.
2. Meet family and friends that will be willing to invest in you(they will more readily raise 2m for you to start). If you have observed most persons here are investors and they dont put money just anywhere.
3. Look for menial jobs to do(preferably related to transport) raise funds to start your business.

As for appealing for nairalanders to give 2m for a business you have zero experience in, kole work oo. To make matters worse, you just registered on nairaland then posted this. My little advice except anyone feels otherwise.
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Over 20 investors now
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
We are in progressive
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2018
We have started work with Amazon too.
Re: Investment in Company Trading assets by Shopcheap: 4:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Konga.com partnership is on going too

(1) (Reply)

. / Phone Holder @ #1500 Each / Why Does Bitcoin Have Value And How Does It Price Determined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.