Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! (404 Views)

My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / Night Security My Colleagues Exposing Himself Always While Sleeping / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by ritzyrita: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Good evening Nlanders..i joined my organization in 2011 a federal government establishment and I have a particular colleague who was converted to a senior staff in 2013 and was brought to my dept.she has been in the organisation for over 20 years now..and she obviously hates me for reasons I cant fathom..she so tarnished my image before the former head of Department that one never saw anything good in me but God through the management favoured me by a job I did and I was publicly honored and given a cash gift last year d Dec she even went behind to protest that the management staff who recommended me is related to me..to mention but a few..now she has recruited 2 more persons to herself with the mission of tarnishing my image before people including the management staff don't know how to handle this situation and I hear of how people can go the extra mile of using charms in civil service?has anyone ever been in a situation like this? If yes how did you handle it?
Re: Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2018
pray for her sack

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by marshalcarter: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2018
she's driving you crazy just fix on your seatbelts
Re: Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by mrphysics(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Keep calm and allow God and Time vindicate you.
Re: Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by Asssmasher: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Anything wrong in calling a dialogue to trash things out amicably?? You could ask her why she detests you so much, probably you seem to her an arch nemesis or you badge into the office with no greetings. Her influence with time will definitely grow over the years in d estab, she could use her position against you (I mean she could get appointed as a deputy director or so)

you could also posses some attributes she detest so much,of course, you apparently can't tell me you hates you for no reason. Don't pretend nothing is wrong, call or a dialogue and iron out d issue,,,,you have nothing to lose.As u grow older, you get to understand d world better, people are so petty and funny,some could make a mount out of molehill...

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!my Colleagues Are Driving Me Crazy! by ritzyrita: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thanks Ashmasser,on the contrary she is a surbordinate who has a standing record of always winning her way into d heart of all HODs gossiping and jealousy are her trademark cant b friends wit someone with such attitude

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A SECRETARY : I Am Available. / VAIDS: FG Fails To Pay Community Tax Liaison Officers' 7months Stipend. / Massive Graduate Interns 2018 At Cornerstone Staffing | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.