Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please How Do I Work On My Content Marketing Skill? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please How Do I Work On My Content Marketing Skill? (259 Views)

Hello Guys Kindly Check Out How I Work Remotely / Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On These Devices From February 1, 2020 / Why Content Marketing Agency In India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Work On My Content Marketing Skill? by nairalandic(m): 3:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Have you thought of why market my content? How do I get more traffics and sales? Obviously, I finally got the best guide to help eliminate low traffic and no sales, do you know contents is one of the best ways of promoting your website in order to get traffic and increase earnings.

The formula is easy -> More Traffic = More Opt-ins = More Sales = More Income

Write content relating to your website and submit them to “free content” submission sites. Easy to do, takes little time and can increase your website traffic, sales and of course, your income.
Your question comes in below
How Can Content writing Boost My Website And Get Income?

The content on the free content site contains a link to your own website. Readers, after reading your content, may choose to click on the link and pay you an unexpected visit. Having them on the free content sites are also making these contents available to other webmasters who may wish to publish that article on their site. If they do, your article will include a link back to your site. And anyone who reads the article on that site can still click on the link to visit your site.

As the list of your published articles grow larger, and more and more of them are appearing on different websites, the total number of links to your site increases also. Major search engines are placing a lot of significance on incoming links to websites so they can determine the importance of a certain site.

The more incoming links the website has, the more importance search engines attach to it. This will then increase your website’s placement in the search results.

If your site is into promoting a product or service, the links that your contents have achieved will mean more potential customers for you. Even if visitors only browse through, you never know if they might be in need of what you are offering in the future.

Things Your Content Must Have

A well-written content will catch the eyes and interest of your customers and keep them coming back for more. They would also be able to recommend your site to others.
Below you will read about things your content must have to make it successful and helpful in making your site a profit earning and traffic overflowing site.
Keyword and Keyword Phrase

A content must always be centered on the keywords and keyword phrases. As each website visitor goes to a site, there are those who are just merely browsing but actually looking for a specific something. When this happens, a searcher usually goes to a search engine and types in the keywords they are looking for (e.g. Dancehall, Marketing, Telecom, Money from Blogging). It could be anything they want. The Important thing is that you have an article that has the keywords that are related to your site. For example “ How do I make money from blogging”.

Source + continue reading: Basic Guide On Content Marketing Strategy 2018
Re: Please How Do I Work On My Content Marketing Skill? by nairalandic(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Freelance And Outsourcing Websites Available To Remote Workers In Nigeria / Hacked And Loaded Xbox 360 Elite (250gb) -abuja/lagos Residents / Smpo Os Aio Starter Kit 650mah, One Button Design, Mtl, Draw Activated Firing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.