Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? (1249 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
Why is it that Ebonyeyez takes a Girl tackling too personal, am not just saying, I've read it, One advice, Quit, I know some guys and perhaps girls will agree with me, Ebonyeyez, is it guilt or something

Note:She is fits the saying, A Guilty mind strikes first, when a truth is thrown at him/her, (self composed sha)

Ebonyeyez, Dont take this the wrong way, am tryna turn u into a better woman/girl, One thing 4 sure, u will thank me in the near future
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Scooby1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
i know she can be blunt sometimes but she is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by queeneve: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
You gon take that Ebony?!!
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2010
Scooby1:

i know she can be blunt sometimes but she is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin.

funny, she can, but the fun in the funny is way too small compared 2 her wrath when provoked, she likes taking up any woman tackling, as if she runs FIGHT NOT THE WOMEN NGO, abegii
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
Tell me this thread is a joke. . .
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
queeneve:

hahahaha, no be fight o, but as a girl, truth be told, am i wrong or right?, don't be biased o
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Scooby1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
Uc.Lloyd what ur analysis on mama-gee? grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Tell me this thread is a joke. . .

dont u think is rather too late to joke, is no joke, just had it up with Ebonyeyez n her, GIRLS GUIDE attitude
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

dont u think is rather too late to joke, is no joke, just had it up with Ebonyeyez n her, GIRLS GUIDE attitude
Whatever!

You're a hilarious Clown!
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
Another case of NL crush.
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
Scooby1:

Uc.Lloyd what your analysis on mama-gee? grin grin

mama gee, mmmmmhhh, not read much bout her, why dont u tell me, am a newbie on NL, 5months
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Whatever!

You're a hilarious Clown!

Mama Gee, just cuz its sunday, i will take that as a compliment, dont pick on me again, be warned plz
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Another case of NL crush.

hmmmmm, mind and perhaps heart reader, dont u think or rather been informed that standing up for a lady and she will so like u, is fazing out, One advice, Update
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by chika98: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2010
You seem to have been paying a bit too much attention to her
Ebony someone has a crush on you
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
Uhmm, this in my honest opinion is forum bullying. If you dont like my posts just ignore them why start a thread about it? Thankfully we still have good forumers in here that recognise exactly what you are trying to do. grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Girl I honestly dont gedddiiit, why he has my name in his mouth, I usually ignore people I cant stand in here.

queeneve:

Girl it aint even worth it, a couple of forumers have done the same thing in the past and they never succeeded grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by adamse(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
@poster,so rude to start a thread this way.what are you up to?
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmm, this in my honest opinion is forum bullying. If you dont like my posts just ignore them why start a thread about it? Thankfully we still have good forumers in here that recognise exactly what you are trying to do. grin grin

i barely hit NL, but the little time i spend here, i see u taking up fights, all in the name of trying to stand up 4 ur gender, me, sef no get time 2 dey get crush on u, lemme ask u, are u letting this pass cuz am blabbing, or cuz i did hit a nerve and u lack words 2 hit back

so u know, if i do have a crush on u, i'll let u know, i do gat my raps
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

hmmmmm, mind and perhaps heart reader, dont u think or rather been informed that standing up for a lady and she will so like u, is fazing out, One advice, Update
I feel like you're insulting me. I may be sure of it after someone translates the above to me, in English.
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2010
Brother please, I take everything on NL with a pinch of salt and I advise you do the same, this thread is more comedic than malicious because I honestly cannot comprehend what you are attempting to say grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2010
chika98:

gbam!!!!!, u just hit the nail on the hammer, abi na hammer on the head or nail, are u expecting an ovation biko
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Scooby1(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2010
^^^^ Interesting was that your plan all along?
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Brother please, I take everything on NL with a pinch of salt and I advise you do the same, this thread is more comedic than malicious because I honestly cannot comprehend what you are attempting to say grin grin grin

sister, same here, but urs was getting too heavy 4 me to pocket, i expected u to read, take note , brood and change, thats what learned chaps do, and plz tell these male folks of urs 2 let me be, i only said my mind, esp FL Gatorz
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2010
FL Gators:

I feel like you're insulting me. I may be sure of it after someone translates the above to me, in English.

eyah, i used to be like u, licking every Stacy n jenny's boot, just to get her to notice me, heads up, it only gets u a peek of her panties, Olodo embarassed
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by UcLloyd1(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2010
Scooby1:

^^^^ Interesting was that your plan all along?

, to save time, YES
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2010
So is this a cry for attention or a backyard compliment? I think its the former grin grin grin Im taken already though so start another thread about another female you allegedly loff dislike  grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by googles: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

eyah, i used to be like u, licking every Stacy n jenny's boot, just to get her to notice me, heads up, it only gets u a peek of her panties, Olodo embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fl Gators wants to peeky peeky Ebony's panties grin grin grin grin grin

wonderful cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 07, 2010
Fl Gators is a lady though grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by googles: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2010
I bet 100,000 nairaland naira the poster didnt know that grin grin
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by 912(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2010
It's funny they still call it "Romance" Section cos the fights that go on in here on a daily is much more than that in Afghanistan undecided

@ poster
I honestly don't get the reason for this thread.
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by adamse(f): 2:25am On Jun 07, 2010
9-11:

It's funny they still call it "Romance" Section cos the fights that go on in here on a daily is much more than that in Afghanistan undecided

@ poster
rofl
Re: Ebonyeyez Is Mouthed: Why? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2010
9-11:

@ poster
My dear this place can look like Baghdad, Afghanistan and Iraq most of the times. Some people can start a fight in an empty room. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Peachtree Video Tutorial / Saint Valentine Flowers To Spain, Low Cost Valentine's Day Gifts To Spain / Dead Man Wakes Up …after Three Days In Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.