Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buttermilk Fried Chicken Breast Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buttermilk Fried Chicken Breast Recipe (951 Views)

Creamy White Sauce With Chicken Breast And Rice . Precious Chukwu |nigerian Food / Easy Crispy Buttermilk Fried Chicken: Homemade Buttermilk Fried Chicken / Homemade Buttermilk Recipe. How To Make Buttermilk From Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buttermilk Fried Chicken Breast Recipe by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2018
How do you like your fried chicken breast? Here's one of the ways I like mine and it's delicious, check it out at Aliyahs Recipes and Tips.

https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/buttermilk-fried-chicken-breast/

1 Like

Re: Buttermilk Fried Chicken Breast Recipe by kingkoded: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Easiest Way To Make Your Tasty, Flavoursome Pasta Salad

Pasta Salad

Honestly apart from the fact that this pasta salad is the best, I had my daughter asking for more and that to me is success. If I can convert my little fussy madam to eat and love this salad, I can win you over with it too. There are many pasta salads around but this beats them hands down.

INGREDIENTS

Salad dressing (feel free to add more)
3tbsp light mayonnaise
4tbsp fat free natural yogurt
1tsp of our nice seasoning
Black pepper
To read all, visit https://promomonger.com/easiest-way-to-make-your-tasty-flavoursome-pasta-salad/

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Food And Drinks Festival 2018 / Ovens! Ovens!! Ovens!!! Instant Pickup/delivery (pictures) / Two Simple Breakfast Meal -easy To Prepare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.