Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House (770 Views)

10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by effoi: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Whether you are just moving into a new compound or you have been staying in one, it can either be exciting or annoying; depending on the type of people you meet or come to contact with there. In whatever compound you come to reside, I am certain you will come across these tenants; they can be fun or your worst nightmare.

The prayer warriors

The borrowers

The know-it-alls

The methuselahs

The landlord/landlady’s informants

The troublemakers

The Invisibles

The gossips

The fighting couple

The loud music players

These different types of tenants can either make your stay enjoyable or hell, so watch out.

https://www.busytape.com/tenants/

Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by jazinogold(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2018
which type r u
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2018
jazinogold:
which type r u
The invisible
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by effoi: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2018
jazinogold:
which type r u

lol. The Invisibles i believe.
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by mustylaw45(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2018
OP, sense will not kill you. Nigeria 2 Argentina 1.
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by marvelli(f): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2018
A house filled with ghost tenants will be heaven for me . The only thing we'll exchange is good morning/afternoon/evening. I dont like wahala at all. cool
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by effoi: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
mustylaw45:
OP, sense will not kill you. Nigeria 2 Argentina 1.

Bros na for this our area ball dey sweet pass. We dey gather for one old TV drink beer dey watch. Na that time you go know say Nigeria get talented sports commentators wey still dey for Ajegunle. lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by Financialslot: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol. I can relate with most of these characters especially the Borrower.
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
My Neighbour in Action

Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by Sijo01(f): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Team the invisible!
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by effoi: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sijo01:
Team the invisible!
but yesterday was for the prayer warriors and we still got beaten
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by Sijo01(f): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
effoi:

undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
effoi:

Goes to show one thing........

(1) (Reply)

Some Other Available Visa Class Open To Nigerians / Why Travelling To Ghana Scares Me To Death / Musician, Alariwo of Africa shares photo of a commercial plane Tyre in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.