Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Business Partners – Things To Consider When Trying To Find Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partners – Things To Consider When Trying To Find Business Partners (221 Views)

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Participate In The Exhibition To Find Business Opportunities, See "Kenya Phase I / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners – Things To Consider When Trying To Find Business Partners by needmyservice: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2018
The right business partners are hard to come by. Some are motivated to get the job done, while others lack what it takes to take a company to the next level. Business partners are important because they can help you share the load of running a successful company. However, you must be careful when you are evaluating your potential business partners. Today, I have shared some things I feel that you should consider when picking out your business partners.

1. Trust

I put this first on the list for an important reason. Do you trust this person with your personal bank account?. If the answer is no, I would recommend that you think twice about getting into business with that person. As business partners, every dime you spend together affects your check book.

2. Friendship

If the person is your personal friend, make sure that their values, goals and responsibilities match yours. Do not assume that just because you are good friends, you share the same beliefs and values. I would recommend that you take a look into your friend’s personal life to see how stable it is. Personal problems are difficult to deal with and it can complicate someone’s professional life.
Read full post; - http://blog.needmyservice.com/business-partners-things-to-consider-when-trying-to-find-business-partners/

(1) (Reply)

Craksrevenue & Admediawork Account For Sale / Order For Your Quality Adverts Such As Banners, Stickers And Savs In Portharcour / Proposed Merger Of Cement Company Of Northern Nig. Plc And Kaiambaina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.