Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos (28315 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Over 100 people in three local government areas of Plateau State were killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Sunday. According to the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Associate (MACBAN), the genesis of the crisis has been rampant attacks and rustling of their cows by Berom youths in Barkin Ladi Local government area.

A journalist, Lawunna Timothy Yilwada, who interviewed victims of the attacks, narrated what happened. Read below;

We were interviewing injured victims of these attacks, and what they told us turned my stomach. Tears flowed from my heart, as I see kids with wounds bored with bullets, I saw a six-month old baby girl wounded by sparks of gunshots when her mum was running with her. I saw many unconscious children who will wake up as orphans, first time in my life I saw a wound bore by bullets.

Funny enough the boys we met there told us how they lived with these herdsmen, they lived peacefully until the attack, even on the day of the attack they played football and jolly together but Lo in the evening they become terrorists and bandits, because they don't just kill them, they also "steal" their properties.

In some communities it's quiet different, the herders who stay there don't attack but the show where and whom attack.

Also in some communities the Muslims there gave shelter to people who escaped and lied to the hired mercenaries in defense of the indegenes whom the hid in the mosque.

You see this issue is made up of many factors and understanding them will aid us to know what to do, what MYETTI ALLAH is saying is a big fat lie.

what the herders are doing is pure bandits activities and the Uthman Dan fodio course, history has and history will have it that they will fail.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-narrates-what-happened-during-plateau-massacre-as-he-visits-victims-photos.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by s3tt1ngz003: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2018
They should keep pretending as if the country is alright

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
So sad !!!!more sad is that we have a govt that doesn't care

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by magoo10(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018

Funny enough the boys we met there told us how they lived with these herdsmen, they lived peacefully until the attack, even on the day of the attack they played football and jolly together but Lo in the evening they become terrorists and bandits

These are the same terrorist minded bandits the fg expect us to accommodate when they build ranches and colonies in various states. God no go gree

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Dandsome: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2018
It's happening in the middle belt and those in the south are looking the other way. It will get to everyone very soon if we don't act collectively to send these fulani people back to Sudan

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by nabiz(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Pls what is the population of these Fulanis in this country? I mean fulani and not hausa. Are they so powerful

8 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:

Funny enough the boys we met there told us how they lived with these herdsmen, they lived peacefully until the attack, even on the day of the attack they played football and jolly together but Lo in the evening they become terrorists and bandits

These are the same terrorist minded bandits the fg expect us to accommodate when they build ranches and colonies in various states. God no go gree

As at last year, these Fulani herdsmen were "Libyans" who were armed by Gadarfi to unleash mayhem. Today they're opposition sponsored to tarnish the image of the Nigerian president, but tomorrow the same government wants to build cattle colonies for them

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by magoo10(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
HisSexcellency:

As at last year, these Fulani herdsmen were "Libyans" who were armed by Gadarfi to unleash mayhem. Today they're opposition sponsored to tarnish the image of the Nigerian president, but tomorrow the same government wants to build cattle colonies for them
they want to build cattle colonies for Libya trained gadaffi terrorist

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Lilaex: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Ch
Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by mumihaja(f): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Funny enough the boys we met there told us how they lived with these herdsmen, they lived peacefully until the attack, even on the day of the attack they played football and jolly together but Lo in the evening they become terrorists and bandits, because they don't just kill them, they also "steal" their properties.

and yet Buhari can not declare this tribe a terrorist tribe....rather his solution is to force the 36 states to give them ranches knowing fully well that these things are not humans but werewolves, they act like your friend during the day and return as killers at night.

this is the only terrorist organization in Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Boycool1(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Mehn... this is bad!
Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by pawesome(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Yet we claim we have a government....
If you cannot protect lives of the populace,what are you still doing dia as a governor?.... I mean of what use are you?

Christians are not united at all...
The same plateau and the same local government in 2010, more than 200 people killed in one nite...I mean this tin isn't sumtin new and yet,it has not been addressed till date....I mean what the hell

Now the problem is the reprisal attacks...that is the problem..Fulani is different from Hausa but some youths do not see it as they been different...you are Muslim,u re Muslim...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by success1smyn(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
and the government is looking mumusiously

2 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by lastempero: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Sir allow God to focus on other things, I believe God has greatly empower you to conquer this blood sucking infidels.start by calling out president BuHari because is quite glaring that he is no in anyway concerned about the lost of life.secondly ask your son to condemned all these atrocities going on under his nose and if possible resign from this blood sucking govt.
Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by ClassRep001: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2018
God bless my president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Elslim: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2018
country on fire

regional government is the best solution

1 Like

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by adult91: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
I believe in one Nigeria o. Make Una de suffer am. ï kposi ï na-eme m?
Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by killuminati(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
This killings is politically sponsored by evil oppositions.
Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by success1smyn(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2018
lastempero:
Sir allow God to focus on other things, I believe God has greatly empower you to conquer this blood sucking infidels.start by calling out president BuHari because is quite glaring that he is no in anyway concerned about the lost of life.secondly ask your son to condemned all these atrocities going on under his nose and if possible resign from this blood sucking govt.
you are talking to Daddy Adeboye I guess

2 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by micflo28(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Government from afar speculate rubbish. Politicians sponsor killings and aswell banditry. What do they stand to steal from this poor people?. The truth has always been this guys want to create an enclave and slowly depopulate Christians. Soon, middle belt would become core Muslim dominated states like zamfara and sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Uhmm I fear for this country! How can you be at where you call home and still not have peace..

How can we think of personal prosperity when we live in fear!

3 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by slivertongue: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
trust this govt and fulanis at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Newpride(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2018
They are intolerant, they don’t forgive.
Human lives were wasted for 300 cows.

Their religion never tot them forgiveness.
Don’t be surprised that most of those who sponsored this killings are Alhaji, sheikh, imam and other Muslims who just came back from mecca.

Having shrines and herbalist and living with them is far far better than this Islamist terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by mumihaja(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
lastempero:

i concur! i wish we could exchange Buhari for Donald Trump...... for Osibanjo not to resign or speak against it then we assume he is part of it

6 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by lastempero: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
success1smyn:

you are talking to Daddy Adeboye I guess

Yes and I wish I can reach him directly.the men of the Bible where always there to speak up against injustice, a typical example in the New Testament is John the Baptist and Herod.

I don't know what's happening nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by franchasng: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Dandsome:
It's happening in the middle belt and those in the south are looking the other way. It will get to everyone very soon if we don't act collectively to send these fulani people back to Sudan
How do we act collectively when you guys always reject Igbos and their ideology for peace and harmony

Igbos have been screaming and shouting ever since Buhari became president and started his biased, lopsided appointment of Service Chiefs, giving only his tribesmen and Hausa and few Yorubas top security posts, sidelining Igbos and even retired top Igbo officers in Police, Army, Air Force, etc because he and his cohorts know that only Igbos can challenge their devilish ideologies in Nigeria.

Instead of other minor tribes and regions to join Igbos in condemning and fighting the injustice, they rather castigate Igbos openly and even join Buhari to victimise Igbo people more for standing for the truth.

Some Igbo youths out of no other option began pushing more for long abandoned Biafra cause in order for Igbos and their closest brothers; Niger Delta to be freed from Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba alliance, but instead of the minor ethnic tribes in Middle Belt and all over Nigeria to support Igbos in their agitation for a fair Nigeria, again they began to openly come out to fight and deny Igbos; from Delta to Rivers to Bayelsa to Benue to just name it.

So how else do u want us to join u and collectively fight the monsters

Nigeria is doomed, OYO is everybody and every tribe in Nigeria, its now a lone fight, sadly cry cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Jgovt(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2018

It’s really confusing....

1 Like

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by lastempero: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
mumihaja:

i concur! i wish we could exchange Buhari for Donald Trump...... for Osibanjo not to resign or speak against it then we assume he is part of it

Yes, me Iam not a pastor but I feel so much pain and agrieved about the wanton killing going on and at d same time we have a pastor as VP. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by Josh44s(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Dandsome:

This is exactly what I have been saying. We southerner dey look this thing throwaway face and it is very bad. This killings go soon enter South South and Buhari has used the Nigeria Army to kill and chased away all Southern Warlords who will defend the South. I see the North trying to Islamize the South soon before facing the East. We die here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos by pol23: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
#FixNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA / Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom / Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.