Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) (23860 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Benblaq(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
She never rest? she don rest.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by blazer2018: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2018
cry

The boy must have given d mother a hell of a time...hence that constant beating with firewood, and d eventual roasting...children can be unrepentantly frustrating and stubborn a times...some are even immune to counseling, prayers and punishment...dat u want to vent all ur anger on them and beat d hell out of them....but we should know anger leaves destruction at its wake... makes us do things that can't be undone and say things we can't take back...actions taken while angry most times ends up in devastation....that's why, when my anger hits its peak, i walk away and come back later to confront d issue in a calmer way.

The woman must be full of regrets now....she probably didn't want d son to grow up to be an armed robber and wanted to nip his acts in d bud but went about it d wrong way...d most devastating...so sad d boy is gone now and d mother is going to d prison for a long time.

See as disobedience, theft, and principally anger take destroy dis family cry cry cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by phadat(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
How can a mother be this heartless ? Your own son tied up and set ablaze ,I just can't imagine the pain the boy when through and still in that pain he forgave you asking people not to blame her, this woman will not know peace again in her lifetime .
I have so many hurtful things I want to say to this woman but let the son fin rest any where he is now .
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
So what is her profit now? Wicked and bad woman on earth.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by lawlhee: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2018
This news formed tears to my eyes. But again I don't think the woman is mentally stable. This is very inhumane. RIP to the young boy, what a painful death.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by BeckyAyobami(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2018
RIP to d poor boy embarassed
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
Her son Her headache Her prison Her business

.......congrats
remember a citizen is always a property of the state
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Bad mother
What happened to cautioning with love? Frustration everywhere...

BTW, the burns didn't look that severe na...I'm no doctor but I believe our hospitals should be better equipped to handle burns!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by joilin(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2018
Exodusontop:
I don't think she is mentally okay.
That is the real truth and it's a major problem in our society. Too many people having psychological problem and are unattended to.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by ayitasitis(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2018
amamahdaniel:
This story is not true. Why do bloggers try very hard to change story just to generate traffic. I hate bloggers that lie. I hate it. Why will a mother burn or set up his son ablaze just because of MP3. Why?

Please tell us your version, your true version. With picture/video evidence so we can take you as the voice of truth. RIP young boy. Most people don’t know that anger is a mental issue that needs to be debated and tackled in that part of the world.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Lonestar124: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm wondering if the mother will be crying by now or not cry.....I thought the mothers are bereft of this act.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
nkwuocha1:
This is really sad! O my God!
That boy is way better than his mother. He is heaven bound. I'm pained, but I know he is now angelic, a Beautiful soul now Seated in the realms of Glory!

He forgave his mother.
He said he deserves what came because he stole.
But the mother never forgave him while he continued to plead before she did the unthinkable. But he asked she be released and then he died because he knew that you can't truly love except you forgive.

An angel is missing now. embarassed

The mother can now live peacefully without a thief as a son!

lol heaven is not for thieves bro
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Lonestar124: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2018
candy:
Bad mother
What happened to cautioning with love? Frustration everywhere...

BTW, the burns didn't look that severe na...I'm no doctor but I believe our hospitals should be better equipped to handle burns!
Not everybody can contend the pain..as you can see he's too small..I think he die cos the intensified pain.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by princestars(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha1: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
troublemakea:

lol heaven is not for thieves bro

What happened to the thief on the right hand side of the crucified Jesus?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Albinoworwor: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
All I see is a very poor and frustrated parenting
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2018
amamahdaniel:
This story is not true. Why do bloggers try very hard to change story just to generate traffic. I hate bloggers that lie. I hate it. Why will a mother burn or set up his son ablaze just because of MP3. Why?

What is the true story?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Lonestar124:
Not everybody can contend the pain..as you can see he's too small..I think he die cos the intensified pain.
Maybe the pain...or he died as a result of infection undecided

Too bad.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by reinx(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
this woman has a very wicked heart cryare you sure she is even the mother of that child GOD FORBID BAD THING BIKO
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by tunnababz(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
This is so sad.
God rest his soul.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2018
OKUCHI11:
remember a citizen is always a property of the state
that's when the citizen is a lunatic
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2018
festwiz:
angry

Can we make this religious? undecided

What a vile thing to do to one's own child. This is just heartless and barbaric. No crime is deserving of a punishment so gruesome and evil.

RIP to the poor lad.

as evil n wicked as this may seem, its what religious folks n their holy books claim their god will do to sinners like this poor boy, for eternity! see d adjectives they're using to describe dis evil woman is what d hell fire preachers are actually calling their god.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by emmydauner: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2018
dats too bad!!! sad sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Lonestar124: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2018
candy:

Maybe the pain...or he died as a result of infection undecided

Too bad.
But the post does not disclosed he's suffering from any infection.

Very bad, may his rest in peace.

OK, if a judge in this case will you allow his mother free or serve a jail term?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
This is so painful cry cry he even pleaded for the mum release cry some women shaa, I pray never to be like that oo. Heaven see u through.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
The one who stole and mp3 and the one who burnt a person to death, who is worse?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by Brownshugar69: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
He was begging police and to release his mother. But now the case has turned to murder case. I am very sure she is not his biological mother because no mother can do this to her own son
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Chei..Obi agbawalam! nna Laa n' udo.Your evil mother is a curse to humanity and pray she rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.