Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Buhari Has Not Made His Supporters Proud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Has Not Made His Supporters Proud. (264 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters / Thugs Attack APC Supporters In Delta, Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Made His Supporters Proud. by Berger87: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
The Truth Must Be Told: Buhari has not made his supporters proud.

By Berger Alfred Emberga.

There is a saying in Tiv language that, " wan ngu alan we amar hen ikpilaior, ufatyo ukenger ga". That if your child is a bad dancer, and he or she is dancing in the public, you find it difficult to watch the dance.

I remember, back then in the village each time we traveled for holidays, there was this popular dance called "awanda dance". The dance was so popular that every child would love to dance.

I also picked interest in the dance, but each time I joined the queue to dance, the song and drum would be going different while my dancing steps would be going the other way.

While other women would be proud that their children were putting up sterling performances, my mother would pretend as if she was coming to hail me with a shout, only to whisper to my ear that; "man ordedoo ungu ungwan er gbande alu yemen jekpa?" that whether I was hearing the sound of the drums at all?

My performance would often send my mother to early sleep as she would not withstand the shame, hence other women were laughing at her that her child doesn't know how to dance.

I am saying all these to mean that, as far as the handling of killings across Nigeria is concerned, President Muhammad Buhari has not made his supporters proud. His continued handling of Fulani killings with kid gloves has succeeded in dampening the morale of most APC supporters across the country, who are ashamed to identify with Buhari or the party.

How can a group claim responsibility for the killing of over two hundreds (200) people while Buhari media handlers would also come out to back their claim that the attack was a reprisal owing to the fact that over two hundreds (200) cows were also killed. Are Cow lives more precious than human lives? This is ridiculous.

Like Buhari supporters like my mother who could not stand the shame, but has to go to bed very early in the night, Buhari has succeeded in putting his supporters to crass shame.

I make bold to state without fear of contradiction that Buhari has not made anyone of his supporters proud as far as the handling of the killings across the nation is concerned and he should as matter of urgency change his steps before most of his supporters and party faithfuls will not withstand the shame but to leave him with his Cows hence he values Cow lives more than human lives.

A MAN WHO VALUES COW LIVES MORE THAN HUMAN LIVES IS A SHAME, AND BUHARI IS ONE OF THEM. BUHARI IS A SHAME!

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Flays N300,000 Fine For Drug Smuggling / Troops Kill Six Terrorists, Rescue 33 Hostages In Borno / Audio Blogging: Things You Should NOT DO In Lagos 4 Any Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.