Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. (1572 Views)

“I Give Glory To Myself Not To Some Small God” – Nigerian P0rnstar, Kingtblakhoc / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. by SamanthaOkonnah(f): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
The almost unending love of the two lover birds Tiwa Savage a.k.a mama jam jam and Wizkid a.k.a Starboy and father of 3, seems to have ended, as she declares her love for Ghanaian artist Small god.

She tagged it

Best Male Artist @small_god
But yeah we all know what's up and we are happy that the almost unending romance has finally ended.
So ladies it's time to shoot your shots again, Wizkid has been freed.

Visit www.samanthaokonnah.com for more stories
Re: Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. by Gloriousgud: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
waiting this mama dey talk self?
Re: Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. by jabor4Naija(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wizkid dick na honey to her, she just can't get enough of him

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Photos Of Bobrisky Before And After Photoshop / Actor Jokotoye Involved In Accident, Now Uses Crutches / ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.