Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business (1329 Views)

Cleaning & Fumigation / House Cleaning, Fumigation And Rentage/sales Services in Portharcourt. / My Terrible Experience With Femlak Cleaning & Fumigation Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
In the last two years, I've mentored and inspired few numbers of youths in entrepreneur, I've provoked many to start a business of their own, while some still trying figure out what to do.

In the course of doing this, I realized many love a well prepared meal, just invite them to eat and they are ready to eat it well.

For that reason, I went back to the drawing board to see how I could help as many youths who are ready to start a business of their own as possible. Then I arrived at sharing my over 5yrs experience and business secrets in this book tilted "A complete guide to starting a cleaning service".

The book explains explicitly the cleaning processes in details with pictures, and it comes with few practical videos.

It explains how you could start a cleaning business with Zero capital, other than the money invested in getting this book.

Its amazing how you can conveniently make a 100k/month when you get an average of 2projects per week.

It explains what the customers would like to hear to pay you exactly what you want them to pay..

Its explains how to market, charge customers and the range of prices to charge with factors affecting the charges.

Buying this book will qualify you to have direct access to mentorship in cleaning business, what I wasn't privileged to have when I started..

The book is well summarized in less than 30 pages for even the poor readers to find easy to get.

If you have a brother, sister, cousin, etc, who has been a liability on you as result of unemployment, here is a way to teach them how to fish. Its enough to liberate anyone forever.

I've secretly sold it for 50k, 30k and the least being 20k for people who had contacted for training before. But now, I want to make it cheap and available, but not too cheap to render the business useless for every Tom Dick and Harry.

PRICE = N10,000
Acct Name : GO-GLOBAL XCLUSIVE SERVICES
BANK : ZENITH
ACCT NO : 1014522559.

FOR further enquiries, Call/WhatsApp 07065308183.

Thanks.

Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
its still available..
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
still available
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes, I will constantly remind those who care to listen, that life after school/service is not a play, its no longer a world of wishful thinking and desires, its a moment of reality.

I've seen my lawyer friends being paid 20k as salaries, I've seen many graduates doing teaching job for 20-30k... I've been there before, I know what I'm saying, that's the reality..

There's nothing wrong when you start like this, but everything is wrong when you remain there for too long. You've got to move. I started there, but today, I've made my then annual salary in a day on just one contract. So, wake up!

I've got the gate of my mentorship open very wide through 2 major entrances, which are the two books I've written.

A COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING A CLEANING AND FUMIGATION BUSINESS.... 10K, BUT SELLING FOR 5K TO CORPERS.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOMES.... 2K.

These two books will give you direct access to my attention and we can walk together on your journey while I guide you with my little experience.

I started really broke, but today, I give all the glory! I'm not there yet, but I'm no longer where I used to be. Come in and let me show you what I did and still doing.

If you are not even interested in any of these books but needed mentorship, I've stopped doing it for free, I've done it for free in the past, I will spend nights crafting out way forward to some mentees, but they will never take actions..

If you need my mentorship now on any business, you have to show commitment and pay! Yes, just 2k! That will convince me that you mean business. And if I give you any action plan and you don't execute it, that terminates our mentorship agreement, period!

Time is money! The time I will be spending attending to your issues could have been spent on some personal productive things.

Life is a choice, you either ignore this and regret later, or take action now and thank me later.

But most importantly, don't ever! I mean ever! Plan your future on the hope for a better job, because the reality is, they are hard to come by.. I will rather advice, if you can't get one, create one!

Interested in any of these offers?
Pay into
Acct name: Go-global Xclusive Services
Zenith Bank, 1014522559.
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
We greeted ourselves a happy New year, just like yesterday, but today, the first half of the first quarter is gone..

The question is, what new things have you added to your life? What new step have you taken, if nothing yet, then it's not a new year for you yet.

It's a common slang among graduates when you asked them where they work, they tell you they've not gotten a job, when they are not Omo Dangote or Otedola.

However, what we all fail to understand is that these people were not made overnight, they are Entrepreneurs who started with what they had..

Your father may not be the Dangote, but you can be a better than Dangote man when your own children grow.

It's in the light of this that I've written an Entrepreneur's Hand Book to build the greater Dangotes of tomorrow. It's just 1k and available in both soft and hard copy.

People who bought the life transforming book are already sharing their testimonies... get yours today and start a new life.

I've written a book on starting recharge card printing, data selling, Bill payment business....2k

I've written a;

comprehensive guide to starting a laundry and dry cleaning business....5k

A comprehensive guide to starting a CLEANING business....5k

A comprehensive guide to starting a Pest control services.... 5k.

However, I'm running a promo that put the books on 50%, Except for Entrepreneur's Hand Book.

This promo expires Sunday 17th Feb, 2019.

Don't miss this golden chance.

Interested? Click here to chat me on WhatsApp /2347065308183.
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
still available
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by popsy2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
I am interested but I wish you could subsidize it further.
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
popsy2:
I am interested but I wish you could subsidize it further.

Smiles. Chat me up and lets see..
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by stdurumi: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business by semochendo1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Still available!

(1) (Reply)

She Obviously Brought An Entirely Different Part To The Marternity Shoot(photos) / Please Kindly Help Repost This Till The Government See This / Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.