Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Are You Getting Old, Bit Still Want To Look Young And Radiant? Then TALK 2 ME - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Getting Old, Bit Still Want To Look Young And Radiant? Then TALK 2 ME (286 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Getting Old, Bit Still Want To Look Young And Radiant? Then TALK 2 ME by AskPamela(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
ASK PAMELA
# Young but Old
Today is my birthday!! Today I am 55years old!! I kept jubilating and rejoicing…I was elated that I have attained that success, I have achieved my goals and I can now enjoy the joy of a mother to my three children and a grandmother to my two lovely grandchildren.
As I was jubilating and enjoying my party, a woman came to me and asked a question. One which was surprising to her, she asked “ are you really 55years? “ and I replied “yes, I am”. She asked again and this time with soo much confusion “are you sure you are 55years old?” I said again “yes, I am”. I could tell that she was amazed at my young, radiant and beautiful look which goes completely contrary to my present age.
The moment I grasped her countenance, I felt this immersed joy which reflected and added to my radiance. I quickly psyched her out of her perplexity and asked “ do I look 10years younger?’ but to my greatest surprise, she exclaimed “No! You look 15years younger “ and there I was smiling out my entire teeth and appreciating the work and effectiveness of my Pam's Ultimate Therapy, good food and proper balance of the food intake. Even after going through the stress of work and making sure I make ends meet, my therapy and choice of consumables in my day to day life has helped me remain young, even at that age. Then the questions followed;
Woman: madam, biko tell me, what are you eating?
Pam: the right proportion of food at the right time and enough fruits rich in antioxidant which helps to fight the free radicals.
Woman: is that all?
Pam: try to always be happy, reduce the way you think. You are disturbing your cells from functioning the right way.
Woman: what about this Pam's Ultimate Therapy?
Pam: detoxification, ingesting the necessary minerals and vitamins the body needs and taking healthy unsaturated oil needed by the body cells for proper development. All these combinations enhances the cell growth and leaving the body young and alluring.
Woman: my friend, these things can be difficult to obtain considering we hardly watch our food intake. What can I do?
Pam: WhatsApp 08182516659
#AskPamela
#Prevention is cheaper than cure.

(1) (Reply)

Kill That Infection Before It Kills You / Weigth Loss Management Product / Controversy Trails Death Of 6 Persons From Generator Fumes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.