Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pam's Story Behind Her Infection.. There Are Nutritional Ways Of Healing. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pam's Story Behind Her Infection.. There Are Nutritional Ways Of Healing. (286 Views)

Our Forefathers Way Of Healing...Most Effective&Benefits Of HERBS / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pam's Story Behind Her Infection.. There Are Nutritional Ways Of Healing. by AskPamela(f): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
ASK PAMELA
#The secret Dance
Finally!! I am a graduate! time to flex and enjoy life! "I said" and journeyed my way to different parties as I could attend, even clubs were my new comfort areas. enjoying the drinks and consumables, going to empty my stomach almost every time I felt pressed disregarding the fact that I was not the only person present in that club.
One fateful day, as I was getting prepared for reality and seeking for a source of income, I applied for a job and luckily! I got a message inviting me for an interview. Immediately I felt my life was getting perfect, graduating from school and getting a job few months after. I got prepared and left for my interview. Getting there, I felt this sudden strong and crazy itch from my genital area and I stopped on the road and crossed my legs trying not to scratch or shout. I gently rub my thighs against the other and was enjoying the feel, I was dancing to no beat but to my secret music from down there...I continued my journey and was approaching the venue when another one hit me and this time was stronger!! I immediately dropped my bag at the reception and again, I crossed my thighs and was rubbing them together, enjoying the feel and not trying to stop this time.. until I realized that I was dancing to a secret tone, I was practically dancing in the hall. it became a secret, my own secret that was too heavy for me to tell. I kept dancing to this tone whenever the urge visited but little did I know that I had genital infection. "candidiasis" precisely. (A fungal infection caused by Candida albicans that occurs in the skin and mucous membranes of the mouth, respiratory tract or the female genitals)
I went back home and scratched!!! I scratched until I started hurting but good news was I had the remedy all along! But didn’t take proper health precautions nor the right meals and Pam’s ultimate therapy, which were natural and organic to boost my immunity, some preventive measures which helped fastened my recuperation and ultimately stopped my scratching such as;
• Balance my intake of vitamin C which helps to fight the free radicals in my system and strengthens my immune system
• Eat Food rich in vegetables as this will help to maintain healthy circulation.
• Try to consume Garlic, Yes! Garlic, it has great anti-bacterial properties which enters the blood streams and disinfect some vital organs.
• Try to add thyme in my food when cooking as this have both anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties and a powerful antioxidant.
If you are like Pam and you want to stop your secret dance, TALK 2 ME. WhatsApp 08182516659.
#AskPamela.
# prevention is cheaper than cure.

(1) (Reply)

Kill That Infection Before It Kills You / Weigth Loss Management Product / Controversy Trails Death Of 6 Persons From Generator Fumes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.