Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lets Design Your Thoughts - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lets Design Your Thoughts (757 Views)

Design Your Events Flyer With Canva Pro (for Quality Awareness) / DECEMBER BUDGET: What Are Your Thoughts On This Slay Girl's Budget For December / Lets Help You Plan Your Next Event.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lets bring your dream world creations to the reality...

Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by lolast9: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
bokudoni:
Lets bring your dream world creations to the reality...

What if I want to learn and I am far away is there a program to cater for that??
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
lolast9:

What if I want to learn and I am far away is there a program to cater for that??
yes we can make arrangement for that situation sir, visit our website to know more...
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
lolast9:

YES YOU CAN
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by lolast9: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
bokudoni:

yes we can make arrangement for that situation sir, visit our website to know more...
Thanks for the reply sir, I will definitely visit the site sir...
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
nnonso30:
I would like to undergo training with you I hope that is possible and I have no prior knowledge hope I can still join the training
you are welcome to learn with us sir, we appreciate fresh minds with ideas as yours, you dont need any prior knowledge because we will be teaching everything from the sracth

Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by lolast9: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2018
I LOVE THIS TRAINING I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
lolast9:
I LOVE THIS TRAINING I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES
Thats good to hear sir, I hope you keep on practising what u learnt and make better of it sir...
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by lolast9: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2018
bokudoni:

Thats good to hear sir, I hope you keep on practising what u learnt and make better of it sir...
of course I will sir, thanks once again sir... it was a great experience with you guys
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2018
nnonso30:
The training session was lit from the kick off
Yes sir it was
Re: Lets Design Your Thoughts by bokudoni: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2018
lolast9:

of course I will sir, thanks once again sir... it was a great experience with you guys
you are welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops Experts In IMO State And Owerri City / Scenes from Infinix Trace In The City Campus Tour / TV Channels Showing Big Brother Naija On Gotv & Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.