Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Upload And Promote Your Musics Here For Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upload And Promote Your Musics Here For Free (340 Views)

Where Can I Download Musics With Cover Arts / Free Naija Music Upload And Download Latest Nigerian Music / Download Full Album: Tekno - Old Romance (zip/mp3/musics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload And Promote Your Musics Here For Free by Qwertydata: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Have you heard of GTBaze_Media
Don't tell me you haven't
They hosted a website just recently and have called all artist to upload their tracks for free on their website.

They also help you in uploading on 5 more sites.
Just Upload your songs using the link below and your music will be uploaded within an hour.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeloGxOqGvGilUynIe0OepY2tr7bKqYWGjCxHs-d7LPW-VHsA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: Upload And Promote Your Musics Here For Free by dayssolalee(m): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2020
You have the Gift and Talent, let's help you take it to the World.

Share your music with the World all by yourself.

Are you looking for where you can upload your music in Nigeria for

Free? Start uploading your music on Smen Music Unlimited

With Awesome artist profile, song release pages and community to make

money from.

Start uploading your music all by yourself.

Online or digital music marketing is the new way of distributing and

promoting your music with digital tools. If you are asking the

question; where can I upload my music in Nigeria? Then, you are

looking for new ways to get your music across to your fans via the

digital marketing channels. Start Uploading your music here

https://www.u.smenmusic.com.ng/free-naija-music-uploading-sites/

(1) (Reply)

D’banj – “what You Want” (letter To My Wife) Mp3 / Video Premiere: Elyon Ft Accura8 – Slap Back (official Music Video) / Must Watch!!! Names Of End Time Churches And Their Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.