Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos (686 Views)

Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos by nigeriapenbase: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Source:https://www.nigeriapen.com/worldcup-juliet-ibrahim-having-fun-in-russia-as-white-man-proposes-to-her-photos

Actress Juliet Ibrahim has shared lovely pictures of herself in Russia where she went to witness the ongoing FIFA 2018 world cup event.

Sharing one of the pictures, the Ghanaian actress said, ‘been having so much fun touring the beautiful city of St.Petersburg.’

Juliet Ibrahim also shared another picture showing a Russian man proposing to her.

She wrote:

”Should I say YES? If I say Yes that means we all go come for wedding in Russia oo! So make una think this very well as my family members… ”

See More Pictures below..

Source:https://www.nigeriapen.com/worldcup-juliet-ibrahim-having-fun-in-russia-as-white-man-proposes-to-her-photos

lalasticlala
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos by nigeriapenbase: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos by friendlyadvice: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin this one is really lonely
iceberg slim do am bad thing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos by Homeboiy: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
can someone help me with her number
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Having Fun In Russia As White Man Proposes To Her | Photos by nigeriapenbase: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
can someone help me with her number
If U can enter russia u fit collect her number freely

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Vs Psquare Son - Who Is The Best Shaku Shaku Dancer? / Still Comparing African People To Monkeys Has A Long, Dark Simian History / Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Starts Sales Of Forms For Contestants. See Detains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.