Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Interview | How I Left Farafina To Start Parresia Publishers -- Azafi Omoluabi-o - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Interview | How I Left Farafina To Start Parresia Publishers -- Azafi Omoluabi-o (916 Views)

We Had A Chat With Azafi Omoluabi-ogosi, CEO Of Parresia Publishers! / How To Publish With Parresia Publishers / How To Publish With Farafina Book Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview | How I Left Farafina To Start Parresia Publishers -- Azafi Omoluabi-o by SynCityNg: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
If you missed the twitterview with Azafi, good news! you can catch up on the blog.

Our first guest on the #SyncityNGPublisherseries is the CEO of Parresia, a publishing company established to publish and promote books of first time Nigerian and African authors.

Before the establishment of  Parrésia, she worked as an Editor for Kachifo Limited publishers of Farafina Magazine.

She loves to read and dedicates her self to the promotion of Literature and is married with 3 children.

Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise!!
Let’s begin. Why do publishers publish just a few books out of the thousands of manuscripts sent in annually?

Well it boils down to finances. We live in an unfriendly economy. Although we’d love to publish a lot of the excellent stories we discover, we honestly can’t.

Basically, it’s a money situation... Continue reading at https:///2tvai0C

(1) (Reply)

How My H.o.d Infected Me With H.I.V {chronicle of a female student} / 31 Days Of Gråcîôx Poetry On Arthut / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.