Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number (6128 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please nairalanders, I mistakenly recharged another person's number using Mobile App, I've been trying the number and the person has refused to pick up...

Please is there any other means I can use to retrieve my money? Please help a brother...

The amount is #2,500...na sub I been wan use am do before devil come do over time... Somebody should help me o

Lalasticlala help me do the needful o... Thank you.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by darkmarky(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Money is gone bro
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
darkmarky:
Money is gone bro
bros nawa for you oh angry
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by uboma(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
ozoebuka1:
bros nawa for you oh angry

but he told you the truth.

Except the owner of the line you mistakenly recharged decides to be a good boy/girl and refund you same value

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
uboma:

but he told you the truth.

Except the owner of the line you mistakenly recharged decides to be a good boy/girl and refund you same value
o called airtel help desk and they promised to do something within 24hrs, I pray they help me oh because 2500 big oh cry
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
When the person whose phone you recharged sees this thread...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by uboma(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
ozoebuka1:
o called airtel help desk and they promised to do something within 24hrs, I pray they help me oh because 2500 big oh cry

I pray it works to your favour.

All the best
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Please nairalanders, I mistakenly recharged another person's number using Mobile App, I've been trying the number and the person has refused to pick up...

Please is there any other means I can use to retrieve my money? Please help a brother...

The amount is #2,500...na sub I been wan use am do before devil come do over time... Somebody should help me o

Lalasticlala help me do the needful o... Thank you.

Report to NCC grin grin call via 622

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Next time recharge mine if you want someone that would refund you.

8 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
sinaj:
Lol
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Can relate op but mine was a little token so I just 4got it but urs 2.5k omo try n collect it bck

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by UrbanExotica(f): 1:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Same way I mistakenly credited someone's account. Got no refund till date

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by falcon01: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Have you seen a dumb video going viral about if someone sends you recharge card and calls you for refund he will use you for rituall if you refund the money or even pick the call. Well Nigerians are stupid enough to believe it, this make it hard for you to get a refund.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Zimri(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Your money is gone bro! If you were to be in that person's shoe. Would you have returned it? Who knows whether na Karma dey visit you self.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Report to NCC grin grin call via 622
be serious na
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2018
uboma:

I pray it works to your favour.

All the best
thanks
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2018
sinaj:
shes a good woman... She picked up but don't know how to transfer it back... She's an elderly woman... I told her to leave the money on her account since airtel customer service has promised to do something within 24hrs and she said ok
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Can relate op but mine was a little token so I just 4got it but urs 2.5k omo try n collect it bck
thanks bro
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Zimri:
Your money is gone bro! If you were to be in that person's shoe. Would you have returned it? Who knows whether na Karma dey visit you self.
bro, I'm not a mischievous person... I would gladly return it to the owner if it were me... It's no karma... Sh1t happens sometimes and to anyone. undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Zimri(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
ozoebuka1:
bro, I'm not a mischievous person... I would gladly return it to the owner if it were me... It's no karma... Sh1t happens sometimes and to anyone. undecided

hmmm.... Sure!
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by MiaB(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
Hw much?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by UrbanExotica(f): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Tania:

dang how much?
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Learn from your mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by RedDistrict: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lool

sorry bro, I did that mistake recently also but not as much as yours. The airtime is gone except the person helps you fo a refund.

sorry again
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Call your bank, I have been refunded once when I credited a number wrongly
ozoebuka1:

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by sureteeboy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I mistakenly transferred #1500 to someone recently. The individual never picked any of my calls
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
Call your bank, I have been refunded once when I credited a number wrongly
how do I call them? It's access bank
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by ozoebuka1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
RedDistrict:
Lool

sorry bro, I did that mistake recently also but not as much as yours. The airtime is gone except the person helps you fo a refund.

sorry again
when I called airtel help desk they never said its impossible to refund it

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by donbenie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Zimri:
That you wouldn't return money or credit mistakenly credited to you does not mean everyone else is like you,there are many who will return it and I've done that personally..
And leave Karma out of it,a Thief is a Thief..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Zimri(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
donbenie:
That you wouldn't return money or credit mistakenly credited to you does not mean everyone is like you,there are many who will return it and I've done that personally..

Bros! wetin be your own... That's your life. You don't have to take it personal. It's nothing.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Another Number by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Google access Bank customer care number
ozoebuka1:
how do I call them? It's access bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! Neatly Used Infinix Hot 10 Play For Sale / Have An International Number Here In Nigeria. Us And Uk Sim Cards For Sale! / Redmi 9C 2/32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.