Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

There Is More To This Than Having Nothing Doing. Evn Busines Owners Re Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is More To This Than Having Nothing Doing. Evn Busines Owners Re Partners (478 Views)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / How Do You Make A Million Naira A Month, Work With Me, Start Gift Cards Busines / Achieving This Is Greater Than Having Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is More To This Than Having Nothing Doing. Evn Busines Owners Re Partners by Kostka: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Greetings. Am Stanislaus Udochukwu. I know may be you're already keeping ursef busy with one thing or the other. It's good. Am also aware that you might be looking for other legit and legally approved means to widen your income source. I know you wouldn't have opened this trend if uar not open to new business opportunities. Am also aware that you may end up passing over this opportunity. It's well. You shall see another even if you don't like this.
Have you heard about Telecommunication industry? Do you use Mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile, Dstv, Startimes, and others. Do you normally dash ur bank a huge some of money unknowingly each time you buy airtime from them? Haven't you asked yourself why banks started selling recharge cards? They nake over 50million naira everyday just from your recharges. MR. OSITADIMMA OSHOPO has said enough is enough. That Nigerians ought to get paid to their bank each time they use airtime. He came up with a system that partners with Mtn, glo and others. This system pays you whenever you buy airtime from it. You will still get ur normal free bonus as usual wen u recharge by paper cards or tru banks. Here now, u will receive those bonuses and also some percentage from the system. The business is called recharge and get paid. I started this business with 5k though there are higher packages. If you want to learn more about this. Wasap or call me at 08162199026. I will guide you well.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 3,000 NGN Daily And Instantly 51 Monthly Without Sweat / Pleas Help! What Is The Guiding Principle For Commission From Sales. / Make Money Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.