Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School (13803 Views)

JAMB To Hold 2018 Admission Policy Meeting In Osun On June 26 / JAMB Policy Meeting Update: Important Info For Every Candidate / Jamb Policy Meeting Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Emaxwell(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
The Minister just concluded his opening remarks, and going into his address proper. Bascially, some political statements..

He is congratulating the jamb Registrar, Prof Oloyede, for the tremedous works he's been doing in jamb.
The minister has pointed out that All Admissions in all tetiary institutions in the country MUST BE processed by jamb.

He has re-iterated that this policy meeting must be fully taken seriously, and no admission must be done before the policy meeting in any year....

The minister has stated that they will try to hold the policy meeting each year before JUNE....

The post UME fee must not be more than 2,000 Naira, this time we are going to enforce it....

The Admission policy meeting stipulates the guidelines and modalities for admission into tertiary institution for each Academic Session. Hence, no Admission into tertiary institution should be announced before the policy meeting...

The minister has stated that he is not against Post-UTME but the cost must not be above N2,000, and this time, they will definitely enforce it....

jamb will now be releasing MATRICULATION LIST. Anyone who is not in that list is not a Nigerian Student. And anyone who goes ahead to attend school will not graduate.....

A review of 2017/2018 Session statistics of admitted students: Universities: 73.84, Polytechnic: 12.95, Colleges of Education: 13.17.
Just 41% of candidates who applied for admission last year (2017) are suitable and qualified for admission. About 211,742 that were admitted last year scored up to 200 and above in UTME. UTME performance of admitted candidates for 2017; about 41.79% candidates had 200 and above.....✍
Just 41% of candidates who applied for admission last year (2017) are suitable and qualified for admission. About 211,742 that were admitted last year scored up to 200 and above in UTME. UTME performance of admitted candidates for 2017; about 41.79% candidates had 200 and above. 53 tertiary institutions in the South West admitted candidates that scored less than 140 in UTME Last year. This is the highest...

Professor Oloyede is analyzing Universities admission quota and He describes University of Ilorin Admissions quota has been partial, selecting candidates from where lecturers hail from. He is also revealing the essence of the jamb CAPS. ✍
Professor Oloyede commends *UNILORIN* for admitting many foreign students from 9 countries of the world....

The jamb registrar is pleading with Universities to accept Pass in Mathematics for BLIND Students, saying there's no was a blind student will be able to credit mathematics. UNILAG didn't admit any foreign students and of course from the FCT...

jamb Registrar is backing Post-UTME saying He supports Multi-Level Assessments before arriving at cut-off.....

Professor Oloyede is analyzing Universities admission quota and He describes University of Ilorin Admissions quota has been partial, selecting candidates from where lecturers hail from. He is also revealing the essence of the jamb CAPS....

Candidates of distance learning, part-time and sandwich will now go through jamb...

ABU covered all the states in terms of admission Last Year. That is they admitted candidates from all the states.......

jamb has inaugurated IBASS. Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System. This is an online system accessible to candidates and tertiary institutions. Institutions can login to this system to change their requirements on the brochure any time if need be. Candidates can equally log on to the system state their requirements and the system will come up with list of institutions such candidates are qualified to be admitted. This will help candidates to easily know the right institutions they need to apply to or change to if need be....

Source: https://allskulnews..com/2018/06/jamb-policy-meeting-and-number-of.html

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by flames007(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2018
thanks so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
How does it concern me when am here trekking in dis hot sun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Ochiboy11: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
F
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by princeade86(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
ok
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by harrisconsult1(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Good development
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Folashade2016(f): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Jamb registrar is actually working.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by HigherEd: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by symbianDON(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
commendable
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
post utme form at 2000, only federal universities would do dat, polythechnics, state universities wont change thier high price
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by qanda: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
For Information purpose. Post JAMB Exams Questions and Answers are also available for download on Q and A App. Download the App on Google Playstore.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Blessinq1(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
They should stop giving Nigerians fake stats abeg. ABU was very bias in giving admission last year.
89% of their admitted students were Muslims who didn't even do really well and the rest 11% were does who knew somebody in the school or scored above 280
Abeg nobody should quote me again ku'danla. You people should go to your ABU and leave me alone. I only said what I know

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Whizdorm001(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
They should gimme admission this year. Akano comman stay at home for 2 years.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Sadiyaene(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Thank u so much this really helped me , please any update on uniabuja?? if yes, plz quote me.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Centcanada: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Jamb keep amending everyday by day.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Kendumazy(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2018
This seems better. Bad days for school admission runs dealers.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Rickyuzzy(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Blessinq1:
They should stop giving Nigerians fake stats abeg. ABU was very bias in giving admission last year.
89% of their admitted students were Muslims who didn't even do really well and the rest 11% were does who knew somebody in the school or scored above 280

Mr statistics were is your source... Did u do the analysis.. did u sample students. U will just come here and be talking nonsense... Unverified facts.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by banjeezay(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Ok naw
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Triiipjnr(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Good
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by linkers: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2018
The university vice chancellors can't heed this
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Blessinq1(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Mr statistics were is your source... Did u do the analysis.. did u sample students. U will just come here and be talking nonsense... Unverified facts.
Mrs verified facts, I live in Zaria almost opposite to the school. And I have tonnes of muslim and christian friends who applied there plus I saw their full 2017 admission list. So please walk away, it's too early to argue what I know with a dumbass. Gm

1 Like

Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Adavizeisaac(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
harrisconsult1:
Good development
I thought they would discuss something concerning the changing of Names and the rest. Especially those who have been finding it difficult to change their 'mixed up names'...
Just hope that wont affect our admissions.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Rickyuzzy(f): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Blessinq1:
Mrs verified facts, I live in Zaria almost opposite to the school. And I have tonnes of muslim and christian friends who applied there plus I saw their full 2017 admission list. So please walk away, it's too early to argue what I know with a dumbass. Gm

So if u know a few pple that makes your stats facts... Who is the dumbass here... You spill stats as if you have done a quantitative analysis and you end up misleading people... Look here u fool... It's not a must to comment. Move on and stop showing your stupidity in public.
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Blessinq1(f): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

So if u know a few pple that makes your stats facts... Who is the dumbass here... You spill stats as if you have done a quantitative analysis and you end up misleading people... Look here u fool... It's not a must to comment. Move on and stop showing your stupidity in public.
Like I said, it's too early to argue. So, bye
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Ebowo(f): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Greatest ABUSITES!
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by Timekeeper: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Candidates of distance learning, part-time and sandwich will now go through jamb...

Am I the only one seeing this!??
Re: JAMB Policy Meeting And Number Of Applicants Per School by dayo23(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Blessinq1:
This Isn't true Ma, A.B.U actually follows JAMB Admission Guidelines appropriately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Buy Pre-degree Form In Any Nigerian University / What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? / ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.