Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom (14511 Views)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Important Bathroom Accessories You Need In A Nigerian Home / HOW SHOULD I DESIGN MY BATHROOM ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by findingmyself18: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like minimalist theme
I like traditional looking homes, cosy
Thanks
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ask YouTube

8 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by doctore212(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Get 2 sex doll and paint them with Iceland national colour , hang one on the window and the other at the bathtub

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2018
findingmyself18:
I like minimalist theme
Thanks

Try google images of bathroom redos or if there is a color you like for example google blue bathrooms, or like you said google image minimalist bathroom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by devigblegble: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
I’m still depressed from our lost game only God can restore my health back but the thunder wey go fire the referee still dey sambissa

7 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by somez(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Buy pants and hang round the bathroom. Next!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by detagabriel(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Am coming
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by thedondada(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Bsuedu:

Try google images of bathroom redos or if there is a color you like for example google blue bathrooms, or like you said google image minimalist bathroom.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Lexusgs430: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Read through magazines online.....
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by freemanbubble: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
so you want to be whacking off all day and night there abi

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by geemarock: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Onto the next one grin
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by hemartins(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Go to Google play store and download theme for room. There are different themes you can choose from
findingmyself18:
I like minimalist theme
Thanks
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by obowunmi(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Get some art work on the wall,

Use comfortable colors,

Like someone already said, YouTube works magic.
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by chigoizie7(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
People never decorate sitting room/bedroom finish

4 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Navalguy: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Go ask fulani herdsmen, they wil teach u

3 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by inoki247: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
put Bamboo like Masquerade shrine na...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by zombieHUNTER: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2018
sad
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Op, decorate You wan sleep there ?
Go and buy Christmas light and flowers and decorate it.

Very soon, you will see topics like like how do i decorate my gutter ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by oyetunder(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2018
keep it clean...

3 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Streethelper: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2018
ITunes card. Badly needed check My signature for my contactt
Best rate
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by moscobabs(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2018
findingmyself18:
I like minimalist theme
Thanks
Since u like traditional looking home...Take this tips

-paint the room in Red

- Use Obatala ,snake or Death Art work on the wall(the front wall)

- Use palmleave and bamboo to decorate the roof

- Look for an ancient wooden statue thats not tall than 2ft and put a calabash designed with cowries on top then put it at a corner of the roon

- Tell ur carpenter to make a box that looks like coffin and put it at the centre of the room.

- Use a red rug .

- put a big Mirror (slayqueen size) designed with white fabric and put it opposite of ur bed.

Since u wan sleep in the bathroom Hope these help?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by HerCuteness(f): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by eghuan1(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Leave a Buhari (cow) inside for two days and you will experience a fantastic arrangement
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Ijaya123: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
What is your budget for this brief so I will know if we can work together on this?
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by AbuMikey(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
just log on to pinterest, and you will get to see a whole lots of ideas.

Or, I could do some Architectural Renderings for You. To be Paid for. wink
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by saasala(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Here:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Alli07(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2018
You like this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by kinzation(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Buy xmas light cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Donald3d(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
I need ideas too
Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by Afec1000givers: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Haba very simple. install red cotton at the entrance, get one of those iron bed that needs a ladder b4 you can climb, paint your ceiling black, us local mat on the floor, get that lantan they wrote 555 as modern electricity will spoil the show. my consultant fee is 20k.

2 Likes

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by israelmao(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Google has made life easier.Please ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom by omoadeleye(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2018
You can make some switch there and hang a plasma TV, so when you are pooping it won't be boring, or incase you feel like eating and pooping at the same time you can still try to get a small table inside the toilet...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / NextHome Project Gallery / Classic Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.