Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Will Provide Information Worth Hundreds Of Thousands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Provide Information Worth Hundreds Of Thousands (316 Views)

Provide Information About Idme / Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction / This Business Opportunity Will Make You Hundreds Of Thousands Of Naira And It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Provide Information Worth Hundreds Of Thousands by Meekha(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
I have strategic WEBPAGES that contains information for virtually ANYTHING you want to learn online. Now, these information included are mostly video courses from the leading online "Universities" such as Udemy.com, Coursera.com, Tutplus.com, Udacity.com, Lynda.com, oreilly.com, Skillshare.com Pluralsight.com etc. The information contained in this package range from Graphic Designs ( Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Infographics, UX Designs, Maya, Vector, AUTOCAD, AutoDesk, Gnomon Workshop, inDesigns), Programming (Python, Java, Javascript, C++, C#), Android App Development, Certified Ethical Hacking (Plus their tools), Cisco and Internet Security, Documentaries (Space, Medicine, Culture, Mysteries of the unseen world, Pharmaceuticals, US Military and Guerilla Trainings e.t.c.), Games, Software are their Cracks ( Imagines having Almost all of these software free and you wouldn't pay a dime!), Adobe After Effects and Motion Graphics, 3D Max. Video Trainings, Animations Audio and Video Productions and the List Go on. Now, If you are conversant with buying online educational videos from each of those sites I listed above, you will discover that each of these tutorial videos costs $10 (#3600) for each! Yes! it is that costly. But then, good things comes our way sometimes and especially when we do not expect it. I am GRANTING you LIFETIME ACCESS to these information for just a little token of #2000 if you can take your life and destiny seriously. Just a little while and I will close down this thread. just a little while!

Interested persons should contact me via my email -----> omeeeka@yahoo.com or simply ZERO EIGHT ONE FIVE ZERO EIGHT FOUR TWO NINE TWO THREE...

lalasticlala, mynd44

Please move it to front page for my contri pipu to see

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Free Zone Shipment Into Nigeria / Personal Branding: How To Attract The Right Kind Of Attention / Export Food Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.