Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As (1096 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As by onyi25(f): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
BBnaija: Alex and Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'Dance' Moves To Super Eagles As They Play Against Argentina (Photos and Video)

As Nigeria is currently playing against Argentina to confirm their place in the round of sixteen, BBnaija 2018 former housemates, Alex Asogwa and Ifu Ennada have taken to their Instagram pages to dedicate a dance performance specially choreographed for the super Eagles, wishing them luck.

I hope it works.

Also, we are really feeling their friendship vibes.

Watch dance video here;

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/06/bbnaija-alex-and-ifu-ennada-dedicate.html

Re: Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Let's win first before I sit to see una dance

Tension wet dey catch me here no be small embarassed

My BP cry
Re: Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As by stefanweeks: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Came a lil late
Re: Bbnaija: Alex And Ifu Ennada Dedicate Good Luck 'dance' Moves To Super Eagles As by pemiakd: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dey don use their Useles dance spoil everything

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Finally Reacts To Otedola Bridge Explosion (must Read) / Wizkid Has Sold His Soul / 3 Secrets You Missed In Mr. P - Ebeano (official Music Video) - New Psquare Duo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.