Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina (1220 Views)

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Top 10 Takeaways From Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina & Elimination From Russia 2018 / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mrphysics(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
I feel totally depressed, weak, and emotionally down.
After the match, I didn't know myself again. I needed to urinate after the match, I didn't know when I left the parlor to the gate, opened the gate and saw myself urinating outside. It was when someone opened the gate that I knew i was outside.

Am I the only one feeling this way? Share how you feel.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Offpoint: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by sinaj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am trying to contain my sadness, I saw this coming.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by FoolishBoy419: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Not that bad for me. I never expected them to win the world cup in the first place

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by kid23(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'm angry at the referee he serves serious beating.

In d other news it's time to focus on bubu
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by boyfwend(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
i was not expecting super eagle to win Argentina. but not until they gave us hope, of scoring 1_1. them, i did a rethink of supporting super eagle again. but they failed us...
ighalooooopppo whyyyyyuuuuu
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Naijawebmaster: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
My own is - When I see Ighalo...

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mrphysics(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Push this to the promise land let's hear how Nairalanders feel.

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by psychologist(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Croatia was busy doing us some favour
But we were complacent

As a Barca fan.... It's a win win situation for me

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Naijawebmaster: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Let them burn all those FULL GREEN JERSEYS! Always bringing nonsense bad luck! angry
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Ndonu101: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rohr should go
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mrphysics(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ndonu101:
Rohr should go
Wasn't any of his fault

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mrphysics(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Let them burn all those FULL GREEN JERSEYS! Always bringing nonsense bad luck! angry
I doubt it has anything to do with the jersey and luck.

Those guys were ready to win or die on the pitch more that we thought. We were just shouting "we die here" online while the real people ready to do the talk are Argentines
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mazimee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo was not supposed to play this match. He has been very poor for us. One of the worst striker I have seen in Eagles jersey.

1 Like

Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by aroundnaija: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
Not that bad for me. I never expected them to win the world cup in the first place

Is this what u were asked? undecided

Midget fangirl
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by aroundnaija: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
psychologist:
Croatia was busy doing us some favour
But we were complacent

As a Barca fan.... It's a win win situation for me

Anoda Dog spotted
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by FoolishBoy419: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
aroundnaija:

Is this what u were asked? undecided

Midget fangirl
You are confused
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by aroundnaija: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You are confused

Your moniker already describe who u really are...
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Gucciboss: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol. I was laughing all through. You know why? Because I expected that. There is no emotion in football my dear. If you are good, you are good.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mcdreeezy: 1:51am On Jun 27, 2018
I was happy cuz I supported Argentina to win and qualify.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Lordcenturion2(m): 3:15am On Jun 27, 2018
mrphysics:

Wasn't any of his fault

Why wasn't his fault?, did u watch d match at all?

The coach handed over the win to Argentina... Most of players ar tired, specially Mikel, idowu is bad, but he fold his hands while Argentina is injecting fresh legs not until 89 minutes, he needs to be sack last night.. Ebuechi for idowu, mikel for iwobi...

Rohr is a bad coach.... Wen d pressure was g
High, he doesn't know wat to do
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by aroundnaija: 3:17am On Jun 27, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I was happy cuz I supported Argentina to win and qualify.

Dindinrin undecided
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by Dedetwo(m): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2018
I feel like Africans are not given their due respect in the world stage probably due to African's condescending posture on certain world's issues. If the Africans can grow a little fortitude and tell certain bastards to vacate the continent, they, the dumbass Africans, could be treated differently.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by mrphysics(m): 5:34am On Jun 27, 2018
All the blame should go to the referee. I felt like cursing him last night. We was a dumb racist
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by FoolishBoy419: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2018
aroundnaija:

Go and deep your head into a bucket of water.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by FoolishBoy419: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
aroundnaija:

Go and dip your head into a bucket of water.
Re: How do you feel about Nigeria loss against Argentina by awoofawoo: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy I no feel anything rara.....didn't watch any of the match so far! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The last time I watch football na during USA 94......since then na mo gbo scores I dey do! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Can com and kill myself.......

(1) (Reply)

Free 3odds Each Day. No Strings Attached. Join The Whatsapp Group. / Ronaldinho Celebrates His Mother's Birthday After Surviving Cancer (PHOTO) / OMG! Cristiano Ronaldo Has Not Scored A Free-kick In Two Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.