Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (48848 Views)

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by ChangeIsCostant: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
A former drug addict has got herself trending online after sharing pictures her herself to mark almost seven years of being clean. The woman identified as Cheryl Lenyard revealed that in a few months time, it will be seven years that she hasn't touched drugs.

She wrote; From crack to Christ he saved my life l will have 7yrs clean Aug 11th l feel so brand new l haven't touched a rock since God showed me how to stop #HeSavedMeNobodyButGod GloryToHisName

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-was-addicted-to-drugs-shares-new-photos-checkout-her-transformation.html

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by nittroboy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Paperwhite(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
May you continue to find courage & hope to keep off drugs dear.Meanwhile the Nigerian gang have stepped up to even drinking urine. undecided

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Seanpizzy10: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
K
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
She can fvck off for all I care right now...

Super eagles had one job... just one fvcking job cry embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Glorylynn: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by ObeyPaul: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
I dey wait for wizkid transformation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by ClassRep001: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by faithfull18(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank God for your life.

See my signature.. wink
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nathan2016: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

CRACK HEAD

CONGRATS

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do the drugs, don't let the drugs do you.

Rule #1

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Volcano12(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Waow that’s good for u my dear,keep it up.God be wt u.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by brodalikeme(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jesus indeed saves!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by MatthewN: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
we serve a living God. all you need is to surrender your life to him and watch Him deal with even the most difficult habit in your life. Grace of God is greater than any level of sin, and can deliver you if only u let him. am happy i belong to Him

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Flexherbal(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank God for her recovery!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by DivinelyBlessed: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na only Jesus fit do am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by rentAcock(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is no small feat, over coming an addiction is very very hard. I wonder where she got her strength from but she has done very well for herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Uglymugg: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nah, the damage is done already.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by doctore212(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
What is rock? Does it mean sex doll?
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool cool

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations maam

Meanwhile

Somewhere in Adamawa some boys are addicted to urine

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by drinkgarri: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
A beg who naija go meet for round of 16
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by OsuGanja(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:
She can fvck off for all I care right now...

Super eagles had one job... just one fvcking job cry embarassed

Ishoro aye e ni super eagles abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by iluvdonjazzy: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
she looked like somebody beaten by the husband in the old pix while new one looked after treatment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by kalishay: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A former drug addict has got herself trending online after sharing pictures her herself to mark almost seven years of being clean. The woman identified as Cheryl Lenyard revealed that in a few months time, it will be seven years that she hasn't touched drugs.

She wrote; From crack to Christ he saved my life l will have 7yrs clean Aug 11th l feel so brand new l haven't touched a rock since God showed me how to stop #HeSavedMeNobodyButGod GloryToHisName

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-was-addicted-to-drugs-shares-new-photos-checkout-her-transformation.html

Drug abuse "the destiny killer
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I honestly would have given a fück if it was like 4 hours ago, but now I don't really care.
Re: Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) / Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.