Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Are The Additional Options In This Terrible Case? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Additional Options In This Terrible Case? (819 Views)

Dynamically Populate Select Options In React JS / He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong / Prestashop Additional Order Forms/field Manager Addon | Knowband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Additional Options In This Terrible Case? by SkylerSimpson: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
I worked for a long time on my article in MS Office. Suddenly, a crash occurred on my computer during the operation, after which somehow I didn’t have any backups. Now the impressive part of the article has disappeared, and I don’t want and can’t finish everything again.
Re: What Are The Additional Options In This Terrible Case? by JayRiley: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-things/10-plus-ways-to-recover-a-corrupted-word-document/
http://www.doc.repair/
Repair doc file: Although every Word document is different, Word documents that are created by a common version of Word have a common file header. I can't tell you exactly what this header contains, because it varies from one version of Word to the next. What I can tell you is that if you use a file editor to examine multiple known good Word documents, it will quickly become apparent which bits each of the documents has in common.
Once you have determined which part of the file is the header, you can copy the header bits from a known good document and use the editor to paste those bits into your corrupt document, overwriting the existing header in the process.
If the header was the portion of the document that was damaged, this technique will fix the problem.
Although every Word document is different, Word documents that are created by a common version of Word have a common file header. I can't tell you exactly what this header contains, because it varies from one version of Word to the next. What I can tell you is that if you use a file editor to examine multiple known good Word documents, it will quickly become apparent which bits each of the documents has in common.
Once you have determined which part of the file is the header, you can copy the header bits from a known good document and use the editor to paste those bits into your corrupt document, overwriting the existing header in the process.
If the header was the portion of the document that was damaged, this technique will fix the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Outlook Messages No Longer Open. / Please I Need Advice / Abarihub.com Platform For Software Developers Now Officially Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.