Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (84798 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by egorov(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by egorov(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by mazimee(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo was not supposed to play this match. He has been very poor for us. One of the worst striker I have seen in Eagles jersey.

231 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Krissjones: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nothing new he has always been a wasteful striker that's why watford bundled him to china,it's a shame we don't have any truly world class striker or playmaker we might have progressed.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sunnysunny69(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo should just stay in Russia, better not come home. How many chances do you need to win a match ? After 1-1 the eagles were playing like they are in next round forgetting a football match last 90 min. it's back to buhari, ipob, APC etc. grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by splmosixx(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wetin concern me with football...

Make I hear word o...

I was expecting musa to perform magic tonight...
grin
Argentina Ana cast Nigerian hia grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TissuePaper: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
I wonder the number of death threats ighalo must have recieved grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Bodylover: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo will continue to be

C
O
W
A
R
D

angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by frankmoney(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
No top 9 in this team. Even my last breakup did not pain me like this match

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by HRich(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Its Actually funny, but what is more funny is how Nigeria and Nigerians think they can beat Argentina!!!

Is disgraceful,

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by rentAcock(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Igalo looks like a sex starved goat. Just 1 week without sex and he's already losing his senses. How else do you explain this miss?

[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/7f5Hkl.gif[/img]

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by princeade86(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
forget about call for penalty, ighalo bleeped up big time.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by inoki247: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
The type of Thunder dat fire 2pac nd e went missing will Locate Ighalo....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by fratermathy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by johnstar(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Jimmy231: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
mazimee:
Ighalo was not supposed to play this match. He has been very poor for us. One of the worst striker I have seen in Eagles jersey.
you still talk am again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by lilfreezy: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Argentina 2 - 1 Nigeria

Another sad day for our democracy

Ighalo had retired to China
Buhari had retired to Daura

We recalled them to squander opportunities and break our hearts. cry cry

-@akaebube

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by adaksbullet: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Igalo his a wasted footballer am known on health angry angry angry angry angry angry niiiiga his haved two chanses and his fail too goal goal for us angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ogun kee u igalo angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Russia has a border with china. He can take train

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by toluxa1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's been long I felt so pained for any football match. Ighalo had two clear chances to Bury the game but failed. Nigerians won't forget that! But overall, weldone to the boys. They fought hard but not enough.

Abeg Yahoo boys should help us revenge against Argentina ooo

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by franchasng: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry

274 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Afam4eva(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Useless Nigerians who are always looking for someone else to pour their frustrations on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by chukslawrence(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Authoreety: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Our keeper is also so so inexperienced!

Its good they are out

Its actually good for our health!

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
FIFA is racist

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Naijabams(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry grin that man ehhh is among our problem in this country
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by kalvoken(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
if you ask me eh, I would say am happy that Nigeria had exited this year's WC tournament. At least we can now face our real problem. our life's more important than world cup.

plateau massacre can now get the attention it deserves.

though we have scores to settle with Argentine team, we have to take care of our lives first.

#Buhari#when will the blood be enough#

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by obembet(f): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
To me oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by ibrutex(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
why the coach bench IWOBI

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Philinho(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Igalo is like a forbidden wife who will never hear word. thank God it is his last world cup

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TourismMan(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by GistersNG: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.