Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire (1213 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / Over 18,000 Angry Nigerians Storm IG Page Of 'nigeria Vs Argentina' Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by fergieboy: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Choi. Nigerians got no chills.. They totally forgot that ighalo killed us... To me the refree was fair

Lalasticlala

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by fergieboy: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
More

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by fergieboy: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by fergieboy: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
J

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by malificent(f): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Too much frustration in the land...

Nigerians hoped this match would at least put smiles on their faces after all the bad news they've been dealing with recently, but it didn't. They needed an outlet or a scapegoat to vent their frustration on.

Sorry Mr Refree..
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by Emekus92(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2018
A slap will be better than all those comments
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by oshe11: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Dude did nothing wrong....

That was a handball bt not a penalty

All these ones dont even know the rules of football, just shoutin PENALTY anyhow

When he awarded that soft Penalty, He wasnt a RACIST OOO
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by aroundnaija: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:

All these ones dont even know the rules of football, just shoutin PENALTY anyhow

Guy shut up n get the F out

Stop f00ling around everywhere
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by damoskiy(m): 1:27am On Jun 27, 2018
No chill one bit... They want to finish this man. I hope FIFA doesn't take this on us... I see a fine looming for Nigeria.
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by BrokenTV: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:

I can't agree less with you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by AmuEwu: 3:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Is it not strange that majority of the comments are from ladies. Those are people that don't even know how football works. Some probably didn't watch the match sef.. They just heard that referee "cheated" us

Really dissapointed in the way we Nigerians carry ourselves about
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by Lordcenturion2(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2018
The Ref make the right call, but people that shattered our hope are ...

1. Rohr (he didn't read the game, no single sub for tired players while Argentina has already injected 3 fresh legs and mounting more pressure especially on inexperience mediocre idowu side while the like of echiejile and ebuechi still on bench,some of our players a tired but he just fold his arms, nothing was done to suppress the pressure but d dude make sub at 90 minutes and wasting more time of his players with wrong sub) out of 5 African at d World Cup, only Nigeria hired foreign coach that doesn't have good profile while we still have experienced former players like siasia, Rohr didn't feel our pain right now because he's not Nigerian, we've matured enough to hire our former players as a coach ,No mater how, Rohr will go back to his country,I didn't support his appointment in the first place over our own made coaches because of his poor profile but I don't y know nff pick him..
2. Ighalo
3. Kelechi
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by oshe11: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2018
aroundnaija:

Guy shut up n get the F out
Stop f00ling around everywhere
Shuuuu

You know me before?
This one you have been cussing me everywhere
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by marvelli(f): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2018
AmuEwu:
Is it not strange that majority of the comments are from ladies. Those are people that don't even know how football works. Some probably didn't watch the match sef.. They just heard that referee "cheated" us

Really dissapointed in the way we Nigerians carry ourselves about
what are you saying? So because we are women, we are too dense to understand sports? Please stop it angry
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by Auladimeji2: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:

I was shocked when he awarded that penalty because since the beginning of world cup 2018 there is no soft penalty as that,Even when Jesus of Brazil was fouled in the box 18 against Switzerland,the referee tell them to played on.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Lol, am still on in page

Was about bringing the report here on Nairaland. Kudos OP.

The man derived so many nigerians joy yesterday, he won't know peace too
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by Digriz(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2018
AmuEwu:

Really disappointing in the way we Nigerians carry ourselves about
My wife who was watching the game with me even said the referee was in our favor, this is a woman who doesn't like watching football but decided to do because its Nigeria.
The truth is that we Nigerians always allow sentiments to overcloud our reasoning rather than being fair.Our 1st penalty was a soft one but he awarded it to us.,Nigerians will not see that one.
Re: Angry Nigerians Sets Turkish National Cuneyt Cakir IG On Fire by BBM: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2018
They should channel their grieviance to ighalo and that dummy of a coach...

Ref wey give us soft pk

(1) (Reply)

See Michy Batshuayi's Funny Tweet That Has Got People Talking / Some Footballers Who Don't Drink Alcohol. / AFCON: Goalless Draw In 3 Matches; Poor Strikers Or Good Defenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.