Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating (5260 Views)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now / Wow! Actor Okon Surprisingly Transforms His Pot-belly Into A Six-pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by pzphoto(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigerian man reveals what he found in his pot and kitchen, 3 hours after he finished eating in the same pot.

In the video shared soldier ant was found in the pot and the kitchen generally.

Could this be spiritual ?

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkf0Hb6BtXx/

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-reveals-what-he-found-in-his-pot-and-kitchen-3-hours-after-he-finished-eating/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by pzphoto(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by BlackAdam55(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2018
what da fvck is this sh*t
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by blesskewe(f): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Y he no wash afta eatin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by kingxsamz(m): 1:50am On Jun 27, 2018
who else had goosebumps looking at those pics?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Muzanga(f): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2018
He should tidy up his dirty kitchen. See pot sef....those are ants. They went after the oil in the pot.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by darkmarky(m): 3:22am On Jun 27, 2018
I think they were sent. Its not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Rosebloom: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Spiritual ko...ordinary die. He should tidy up. They were just looking for oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by youngberry001(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Those ant are shiit sometimes man just put salt there den go run wit in 20second bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Waffarianman(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2018
If were you live is bushy area and always cold outside and inside that's what you experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Favoured87: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2018
It's because there is dustbin there.

Ezi bida.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Myopic Africans will call it spiritually something. No it is not. Oga is a dirty man. He doesn't keep his environment/surroundings clean. Which is why he had an August visitor. Soldier ants are drawn to very dirty environment. And unnecessary littering of palm nuts or palm oil spills on the floor.
Again dust bin not taking care off is a room for invitation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2018
It's normal
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by kyutepanda(f): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
kingxsamz:
who else had goosebumps looking at those pics?

Kyutepanda[s][/s] also did the whole of me is itching me and the pix was eeeeeeww
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by kyutepanda(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2018
am never gonna eat in a man's house these are part of things that make me think i would eat poison angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by czarina(f): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Op put "disturbing photos" in your title undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Bossontop(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Make go hospital make dem check him belle too........who knows weda dem don "SPIRITUALLY" enter inside
Lol everytin wey we know understand for africa na spiritual

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Fumigate your environment, they will not listen.

Spiritual ko
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by niyot124: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2018
For fvck sakes!!! how is this even news and on the front page? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by itspzpics(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Khd95(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2018
alien invasion;the matching ants grin grin grin

baba keep ur surrounding clean
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by pemiakd: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2018
God! It's irritating! I feel like vomiting
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by sweetrace(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:
Myopic Africans will call it spiritually something. No it is not. Oga is a dirty man. He doesn't keep his environment/surroundings clean. Which is why he had an August visitor. Soldier ants are drawn to very dirty environment. And unnecessary littering of palm nuts or palm oil spills on the floor.
Again dust bin not taking care off is a room for invitation.

Soldier ants are not drawn to a dirty environment. They just want food. It might even be alive. They've been known to kill humans especially when they get into the nose and block free air passage.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
sweetrace:

Soldier ants are not drawn to a dirty environment. They just want food. It might even be alive. They've been known to kill humans especially when they get into the nose and block free air passage.
No, wrong. Soldier ants are very much inlove with dirty environment. Especially where they do all this banger stuffs. Again this is the season they become extra active. They also follow earthworms, cooked corn husk, licked pear seedlings.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
kyutepanda:
am never gonna eat in a man's house these are part of things that make me think i would eat poison angry
Lol. Not all men are dirty, just like women. Some guys have phobia for dirtiness. Even some bachelors when u visit them, u will think they are married. when u see how neat home and surroundings are.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by kyutepanda(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol. Not all men are dirty, just like women. Some guys have phobia for dirtiness. Even some bachelors when u visit them, u will think they are married. when u see how neat home and surroundings are.

true but i sha know am not eating in a man's house except i cook it myself, dah was how my ex prepared rice, spag, macaroni and beans together, the combination first fear me i had to take it cos he took his time to cook it but when i tasted it ehn i knew that was the last time a man would cook for me, the salt almost cut off my tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
its just too irritating.. my body is just reacting to it
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
kyutepanda:

true but i sha know am not eating in a man's house except i cook it myself, dah was how my ex prepared rice, spag, macaroni and beans together, the combination first fear me i had to take it cos he took his time to cook it but when i tasted it ehn i knew that was the last time a man would cook for me, the salt almost cut off my tongue
You had a bad cook Dude then. First of all, his mixtures where soo absurd. Again how he came up with that Idea baffles me. But,some guys are sooo perfect if you ever get opportune to meet one of such.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by kyutepanda(f): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Munzy14:

You had a bad cook Dude then. First of all, his mixtures where soo absurd. Again how he came up with that Idea baffles me. But,some guys are sooo perfect if you ever get opportune to meet one of such.

crybaby would patiently wait for the day she meets a man that would change her orientation about cooking men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
kyutepanda:

crybaby would patiently wait for the day she meets a man that would change her orientation about cooking men
nice one!.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op add viewer's discretion please. That thing is not good at all. My whole body is covered with goose pimples now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) / Shameless 21 year-old Celebrity Model Broad Day Light Madness(VIDEO) / Actress Uploaded A Pant-less Photos Of Herself On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.