Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! (471 Views)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! by kristonium(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2018
You may crucify me but the truth of the matter is that the Eagles didn't only play against Argentina but also played against FIFA.
Wrong officiating has negative psychological effect on players.
Yes, they made mistakes but they were robbed! Aside the penalty that was denied us, there were several clear infringements against Argentina that the referee deliberately overlooked. This has always been the trend when an African team is threatening to oust a bigger team! FIFA is reeled with hypocrisy and racism! Let the truth be told!
This is my submission!
Re: The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! by mmb(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2018
kristonium:
You may crucify me but the truth of the matter is that the Eagles didn't only play against Argentina but also played against FIFA.
Wrong officiating has negative psychological effect on players.
Yes, they made mistakes but they were robbed! Aside the penalty that was denied us, there were several clear infringements against Argentina that the referee deliberately overlooked. This has always been the trend when an African team is threatening to oust a bigger team! FIFA is reeled with hypocrisy and racism! Let the truth be told!
This is my submission!
No penalty was denied for us. Ighalo hit wide after the handball. he should have scored.
Re: The Eagles Played Against Argentina And FIFA! by Abjay97(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2018
FIFA is racist..
I have now lost interest in worldcup

(1) (Reply)

Giwa Assumes Office As Nff President / Merrybet Register With Merry Bet 100% Bonus / Transfer Rumours: Pogba Ready To Leave Man U For Juve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.