Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel (57439 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Nategaoo: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
I have made page zero. I can now rest
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by chibros02(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Dead come like a theft.
Anyway r.i.p
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Meti99(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
ga
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Billygee2u: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
ShakurM:
IMSU again?  
parents sent you to school, you see it as an opportunity to live like a harlot.
You've already received your judgment before now, stupid asshole
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Nackzy: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Bleep can kill sha, I wonder what they will tell God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by yanke5065: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Spiritual conji
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Billygee2u: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
ShakurM:
IMSU again?  
You've already received your judgment before now, stupid asshole#%#
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Instead of u all to find out d cause of d death
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by ShakurM(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Billygee2u:

You've already received your judgment before now, stupid asshole
Harlot or not, hence reason for her death ? How do you justify the killers? Hit me. You sure sound very myopic 

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Pavore9:
Poison?

Bingo!

Now the task is to identify the source.

Exhaust fumes from nearby homes? Drugs?

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by dangotesmummy: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Sex so good, penis so hard working she had to die
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by ipain: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
littlewonders:
We don't need such story now. News these days are full negative stories. Do you guys filter them.
e b like say u b jjc cos this is nothing new here and we have gotten used to it.
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by penance(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
littlewonders:
We don't need such story now. News these days are full negative stories. Do you guys filter them.
Nairaland has helped me in many ways but at times i no know why some people wan spoil am with bad news.
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Caseywilliams(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
so sad as the deceased happened to be a sister to my course rep RIP chinasa wat killed u is stil a mystery to us

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by cezarman(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
No information about the guy Why, is he not human like her or his own life isn't important?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Billygee2u: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
ShakurM:

Harlot or not, hence reason for her death ? How do you justify the killers? Hit me. You sure sound very myopic 
I don't care about the killers, cause they will definitely be visited by God's judgment,
did she cared how her suffering parents would feel, should they discover her whoring?
Please stop supporting prostitution in schools
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Assassin101: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
they screwed themselves to death

what a pity
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by KingCassy(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Nawaoo.... This is very sad
You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by ShakurM(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Billygee2u:

I don't care about the killers, did she cared how her suffering parents would feel, should they discover her whoring?
Please stop supporting prostitution in schools

I cant discuss with you since you don't care. I hope you get enlightened

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Walexybobo(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Pathetic.
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Wat a pity..fine girl like dis..probably a cult related killing. RIP

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Billygee2u: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2018
ShakurM:

I cant discuss with you since you don't care. I hope you get enlightened

thank you Mr whoring lecturer and school harlorting defender
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Twoclans(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
This could be a clear case of murder.

Love triangle things sad

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Billygee2u: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
cezarman:
No information about the guy Why, is he not human like her or his own life isn't important?
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by ShakurM(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Billygee2u:

thank you Mr whoring lecturer and school harlorting defender
Get sense guy 
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by 9japarrot: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Definetly not sex killed them, they should check if they ate suya that night before going to bed.cause all this fulani/Aboki people are suspect in every aspect now.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Christmasdon(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2018
from the news reaching my table now and after much analysis i did not see tat it could because of sex rump.
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by taoajedam: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm na wa ooo, such a terrible lose to the parents, may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by veacea: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Chei
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by Proffdada: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Death came for the guy but love is stronger cheesy
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by AnanseK(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2018
I would be surprised if nobody blamed Fulani Herdsmen
Re: IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel by flex04(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2018
chai wetin them go tell God

Baba God gat issues piling up in his court hmmm

RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.