Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack (686 Views)

Farmers Kill Cows, Three Youths Murdered In Reprisal In Makurdi, Benue State / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
- They were arrested for settling a Fulani
community on fire
- The men reportedly attacked the community
to revenge a previous attack by herdsmen
The Nigerian Army has arrested five men in
Adamawa state for setting a Fulani community,
Dakali, on fire in what is believed to be a reprisal
attack after herdsmen attacked Dowayan village in
Demsa local government area of the state.
Channels TV reports that the five men were
arrested by troops of the 23 Brigade of the
Nigerian Army which is based in Yola.

They were believed to be on a reprisal attack after
18 people were killed by suspected herdsmen who
attacked Demsa LGA.
The men arrested by the 23
Brigade. Photo source:
Channels TV
According to a colonel with the 23 Brigade, the
suspects were sighted by the soldiers while they
were setting the buildings in the community on fire
and apprehended with items, including one local
pistol.
Other items recovered from them are a knife, four
mobile phones, one empty 10-litre jerrican and
more.

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com earlier reported that
hundreds of youths of Plateau state hit the streets
on Monday, June 25, to protest the attack on
Berom community which led to the killings of over
eighty-six (86) people by gunmen suspected to be
herdsmen.
The youths claimed that security agencies did not
protect the attacked villagers during the gunmen’s
invasion.
The youths blocked the federal highway in Bukuru
and set up bonfires.
https://www.naija.ng/1177068-five-arrested-setting-fulani-community-fire-reprisal-attack.html

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by s3tt1ngz003: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigerians I smell war

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Crocky23: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2018
This is the reason Buhari made his kinsmen service chiefs, from Burutai to Idris.
Isn't it strange the police never arrest killer Fulani herdsmen but are fast to arrest Christians?

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by AgbitiOnne: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2018
fulani Herdsmen kill you the government Close a blind eye.

You retaliate then get arrested for Arson.
That is the story of my Country

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Redoil: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Split the country my yoruba brothers say no
Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Ziggylady(f): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2018
That was why IG and his cohorts went to Plateau...to disarm the victims who will want to retaliate against the monstrous fulanis,after which they will leave for fulanis to continue....No more no less..

#backtodaura

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by els0nm0rali(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Said it before, will say it again because it bears repeating. Nigeria is better of separated into its component parts.

Or led by an iron fisted, progress-obssesed autocratic leader.

Anything short of that and we are only fooling ourselves.

We might as well start stocking up arms in prep for another civil war from all indications.

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Homeboiy: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't care, they where the ones shouting ipob is a terrorist group
Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by els0nm0rali(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Redoil:
Split the country my yoruba brothers say no

And who are your "Yoruba brothers" that said no?

I guess the word "Yoruba" gives you masturbatory pleasures.

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by success1smyn(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
'According to a colonel with the 23 Brigade, the
pistol'

and the killer herdsmen where never sighted while killing and attacking the communities.

this has made me believe that truly the military was backing and protecting those killers
Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by gratiaeo(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
And no fulani have been arrested in plateau

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Positiveminds(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari is about to set Nigeria on fire. This country is on a cruise to war path. I fear that the dreams I have had are fast becoming reality. Where do we go to?

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by blackmantis: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Curious that while Fulani herdsmen go on rampage setting houses on fire they are not apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by Wantedmiller: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
fulani Herdsmen kill you the government Close a blind eye.

You retaliate then get arrested for Arson.
That is the story of my Country

baba..... to me, it is better they are arrested.... read carefully they only went to burn. When this stupid Fulani herdsmen will attack back because of only burning na blood shed oooooo. No one is stopping them oooooo because they will always retaliate which will be blood shed.

I weep for my country.....
Re: Five Arrested For Setting Fulani Community On Fire In Reprisal Attack by jbtobsyn(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2018
gratiaeo:
- They were arrested for settling a Fulani
community on fire
- The men reportedly attacked the community
to revenge a previous attack by herdsmen
The Nigerian Army has arrested five men in
Adamawa state for setting a Fulani community,
Dakali, on fire in what is believed to be a reprisal
attack after herdsmen attacked Dowayan village in
Demsa local government area of the state.
Channels TV reports that the five men were
arrested by troops of the 23 Brigade of the
Nigerian Army which is based in Yola.

They were believed to be on a reprisal attack after
18 people were killed by suspected herdsmen who
attacked Demsa LGA.
The men arrested by the 23
Brigade. Photo source:
Channels TV
According to a colonel with the 23 Brigade, the
pistol.
Other items recovered from them are a knife, four
mobile phones, one empty 10-litre jerrican and
more.

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com earlier reported that
hundreds of youths of Plateau state hit the streets
on Monday, June 25, to protest the attack on
Berom community which led to the killings of over
eighty-six (86) people by gunmen suspected to be
herdsmen.
The youths claimed that security agencies did not
protect the attacked villagers during the gunmen’s
invasion.
The youths blocked the federal highway in Bukuru
and set up bonfires.
https://www.naija.ng/1177068-five-arrested-setting-fulani-community-fire-reprisal-attack.html
God will punish Buhari.They were able to trace the people who burnt Fulani community but they weren't able to trace Fulani killers.

(1) (Reply)

Saw This Broadcast On My Whatsapp.(Aishat KURANGA) Found. / Guy Stole All His Friend Property After Been Allowed To Stay In His Apartment / I Blame My Wife For Not Being Around When I Need Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.