Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fast Rising Nigerian Act Spotted Chilling With DJ Khaled At BET AWARD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Nigerian Act Spotted Chilling With DJ Khaled At BET AWARD (430 Views)

WOW!!! Congratulations To Naira Marley As He Becomes The First Nigerian Act To A / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Nigerian Act Spotted Chilling With DJ Khaled At BET AWARD by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
It was all smiles as our Very own Indobaba was sighted chilling with the multiple award winner and amazing Producer - DJ Khaled at the recently concluded BET Awards ceremony which held at Los angeles on the 25th of june 2018 in which Davido won the award for the best international act.
Here are some of the pictures to commemorate the Amazing Event

Source: http://fcmgist..com/2018/06/fast-rising-nigerian-act-spotted.html?m=1

© lalsticlala , Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebrities Who Were Present At Russia For The 2018 World Cup / Vector Was One Of The Reasons I Stayed In Nigeria - Seyi Shay / Ja Paa: Chidinma And Kizz Daniel Spark Breakup Rumors, Unfollow Each Other On In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.