Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

D'banj Son's Death - Murder Or.....? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son's Death - Murder Or.....? (383 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Son's Death - Murder Or.....? by Chinoy: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2018
No parents pray to loose their child or children. Where I come from, it is seen as a taboo. You cannot imagine the pain and agony a parent go through over the loss of a child. It is traumatising, demoralising, painful and unbearable. I have read so many stories surrounding the death of little D'Banj the Third and I pray the Good Lord give the little man peace in His bosom in Jesus name, Amen.

D'Banj the Third came, though briefly but I know his parents and those that knew him will always remember and cherish the beautiful moments spent with him. I do not know D'Banj personally except through television, newspaper, computer or social media, neither do I know the young man who went too soon. As a mother, I felt very bad especially after seeing cute pictures of the late handsome dude and his dad. My heart bled. In as much as it bled, it cannot feel the enormity of pain the D'Banjs are going through. You can never understand how the D'Banjs feel if you have never lost a child before. Sometimes in life, some of us have lost a love or dear one. I am always careful of telling a grieving friend or acquaintance I know how you feel because I can never know how it feel except I have experienced such.

It is not the time to point accusing fingers because the wound is still fresh but I pray that there is a camera in that mansion. I pray D'Banj was wise enough to put CCTV all over the house to see what happens in his house whether he is there or not. I do not know the level of friendship between his guests and his family, but I shudder anytime I remembered that adults were in the house when the young man wandered off on his own. At thirteen months, common sense should have told the guests and nanny that this was a guy that just left the crawling, trying-to-stand on his own and standing alone stage and started walking. As it is normal with every child, there is this freedom in little D'banj to exercise his right;" of ooh, is this me"?. "So I can walk around like mummy and daddy and this big adults". Common sense should have told them that the young man needs to be watched like where a hawk watches its prey.
Back to the guests and nanny, I think D'Banj should allow the police to do their job now that it is still hot. Thorough investigation need to be carried out to determine where and how the boy got to the swimming pool and drowned. I believe there is nanny/nannies in that house whose duty it is to take care of the boy. Where was she/they when the unfortunate incidence happened. It is not enough to think that you have domestic workers, it is not enough to have friends that come to dine and wine with you, it is not enough to entrust your life and property to others. One needs to be careful, very very careful in life. You need to establish the level of trust you can place on people with your lives and properties. Without being told, I know that for Lineo D'banj to leave her house that fateful day to run some errands, she must have entrusted her baby in the care of someone. Only God in heaven knows what transpires in her absence. All in all, the deed has been done. The boy cannot come back to life. The next step is the way forward. Something must be done to the pool immediately to avoid further mishap and bringing up bad memories anytime one dives in for a swim. The domestic workers need to be scrutinized again and background checks run on them. We are not God but that is where the issue of CCTV comes in. After what happened to the two year child in Kenya that the househelp almost killed if not for the help of CCTV, I do ask myself, little D'Banj the Third's death, is it murder or is there more to it that meets the eyes. It is real eye opener for some of us parents whose children are still young. As far as am concerned, CCTV is not a luxury, it is a necessity.
D'Banj, as you grieve, do not close your mind and heart to your surroundings, friends and workers. The Bible said we should not grieve like the unbelievers. St Paul would say in 1 COR 15:19 “ if our hope in Christ is good for this life only and no more, then we deserve more pity than any one else in all the world” Our Lord Jesus Christ capped the message in John 11:25b “who ever believes in me will live even though he dies….” Little D'Banj lives on.
Lineo and D'Banj, take heart. I know it is not going to be easy to let go. I pray the Good Lord will give you the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss and give you another son in no distant time in Jesus name, Amen.

http://everydaycountsgist..com/2018/06/dbanj-sons-death-murder-or.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killing: Buhari’s Government Nonchalant, Inactive – Actor RMD / How Can Somebody Die Before Been Shot -- Hollywood REACT To Nollywood(video) / COMEDY: Helen Paul Vs Ashawo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.