Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center (17376 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by kidap: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Former Child Actor, Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At the World Trade Center

Former Nollywood Child Actor and Comedian Williams Uchemba  was recently recognized and awarded at the World Trade Center Ronald Reagan building for the Africa Trade and Investment Global Summit in the category of the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT IMPACT AWARD.

The actor took to his page to share some photos of his award with caption saying...

Am really humbled to be recognized and awarded at the World Trade Center Ronald Reagan building for the Africa Trade and Investment Global Summit in the category of the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT IMPACT AWARD. The truth is Awards scare me because while others see it as a symbolism for a job well done, I see it as mantle to do better and go higher than the level you are at the moment..I dedicate this award to all the struggling Youth, men and women all over the world especially Nigeria, to all the homeless and hungry people that are almost giving up on in life, I want you to know that my heart is always with you and a big thank you to the founder and Ceo of ATIGS Mr Bako Ambianda. #worldtradecenter #washingtoncapitals#Globalimpact #Atigs#seekfirstGodskingdom 
#jesusisking

See photos below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/former-child-actor-williams-uchemba-presented-with-an-award-at-the-world-trade-center/

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Anigreat: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

Good one

Igbo Amaka

some people will be looking at this thread with evil intent.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Benjom(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Partnerbiz(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2018
All these awards they sell 1200 at Ogbete Enugu.

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?
Mtchew...
Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by itspzpics(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Congrat
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Kellz193: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don’t understand this award oh

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by SUNDICOS(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kellz193:
I don’t understand this award oh
even me!

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by puresaint(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nwa di sharp.... Higher, Higher you go brother...

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Sirpaul(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
at least for once be positive... stay off negativity .. you won't move forward that way... #StayPositiveInLife
Partnerbiz:

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?

Mtchew...

Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
G-Boy wey dey use UN youth ambassador cover up. Un youth ambassador wey be say na participants dey pay hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by xynerise: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Award for?

Instagram Award I guess grin

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?

Mtchew...

Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....

But really wetin him do?

I'm not a hater, I'm just inquiring

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by asawanathegreat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good things follow good people, congratulations bros.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by def111(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anybody can give an award for anything..

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by DIYhackers: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Awards are very cheap these days

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by obowunmi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?

Mtchew...

Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....

You get sense. He PAID the organizers to receive the award. You can purchase one at the sponsorship level.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by obowunmi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sponsorship is $2,500. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Vicrotica(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol mumu
Partnerbiz:

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?

Mtchew...

Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Donald3d(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by zombieHUNTER: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Africa Impact indeed.

Wetin him do?

Mtchew...

Next pls

Yes, I am a hater....
grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by jaylister(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by idonhammer: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gay things
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Houseofglam7(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
kiss
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Justinlean02(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kudos...

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by phase1: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abeg how did he impact and wetin him really do?

Please educate us.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center by Prestdude: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
G-Boy wey dey use UN youth ambassador cover up. Un youth ambassador wey be say na participants dey pay hahahah

Abeg, how you take know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Moses Welcomes Baby Boy! / Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos) / OAP Osi Suave Receives An Iphone From An Anonymous Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.