Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho (11445 Views)

Davido Gives Out $1,000 To Get Back At A Troll - See How / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 / Basketmouth’s Hilarious Caption On Photo With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Fast Rising Nigerian Artiste ipCraft, just Started a Giveaway for Music Lovers On Instagram, according to him, he's giving out Airtime to the Best Captions On the Behind the scene photo he posted on his Instagram Handle.

ipCraft has been Organizing Giveaway weekly for his Fans On Instagram ranging from Data to Monthly Data Subscriptions weekly.

To Participate, Follow him on Instagram @ipcraft and Drop the Best Caption on the Behind the Scene photo he posted to win Airtime�

www.instagram.com/ipcraft

Source- https://correct.com.ng/ipcraft-giving-out-airtime-on-instagram-today-for-best-caption-on-his-behind-the-scene-picture/

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Seconsol92(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
How will I know what you were singing to when I haven't heard your song before...wish I could, at least use the airtime to subscribe for data

11 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Centcanada: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
So?
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by taylor89(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
See wahala question

Wetin concern me and your Aje song line

I wan download the song say you preach against plateau and miyeati Allah killings

As you bend neck sef no need to listen to the song because Na so so baby you are my sunshine and sugar go full the song

Nansense

22 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by jayjaymay(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
;;l
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Na airtime you wan use blow? Block head

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by dayleke: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by benzene00: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
NOW it's pretty obvious that this that this non-talented wannabe artist has bribed the moderators to be feeding us with his hogwash activities on Instagram just to gain more followers and attention

Like someone once quoted on nairaland;Even if you plant a bomb on some Nigerian artist head, they will never blow..this mumu is an example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by emeijeh(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Nairaland and advert...... How many times will you guys tell us about this upcoming artist?

Just tell me where Ighalo is

16 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by cheddahboy(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Who did you pay for this post bro?

2 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by labusinessguide: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Sirpaul(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
If you're ugly, you're ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty cos we don't walk around with Xrays!

4 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
cheddahboy:
Who did you pay for this post bro?
Seriously he has been making front page for some weeks now. Obviously he paid off some mods to increase his fanbase and popularity. There was even a thread where one of his songs was posted as the second most listened to songs in naija after davido's assurance grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by Mostfavoured010(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Sound's good
Contact me for your gift cards
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by haraphat01: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by shortgun(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Makes no sense
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by FootBallBlood: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Nice One.

Let me check out the Behind the Scene pictures sha
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by certified1(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
emeijeh:
Nairaland and advert...... How many times will you guys tell us about this upcoming artist?

Just tell me where Ighalo is

This one weak me o
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by SuperSuave(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by SuperSuave(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
taylor89:
See wahala question

I wan download the song say you preach against plateau and miyeati Allah killings

As you bend neck sef no need to listen to the song because Na so so baby you are my sunshine and sugar go full the song

Nansense
You dey mind the fool?
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by humbleofficer(f): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
wink Tell us how much you gave Seun, we won't beat you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by cheddahboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Seriously he has been making front page for some weeks now. Obviously he paid off some mods to increase his fanbase and popularity. There was even a thread where one of his songs was posted as the second most listened to songs in naija after davido's assurance grin

Am also interested, I wish he could reveal how to go about this.
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by TDonald: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by FootBallBlood: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
taylor89:
See wahala question

Nansense

You're Bad Mouted Bro����
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by abescom: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2018
This sponsored post should do well.
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by nazablossom(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
He is just looking for followers. It's called marketing strategy, loose money to gain money.
Re: Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho by OboOlora(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Looking for cheap followers

Someone that should be on emoney’s page screaming ‘baba make I send my account no’

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Photo + Video: Naija Girl Caught N@k3d In Her Hostel / One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji / Breaking News! Court Awards 25million To Baba Suwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.