Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sign Up And Win N1000 Recharge Card Daily- Free Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sign Up And Win N1000 Recharge Card Daily- Free Betting Tips (992 Views)

Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Win Big Today!!! Free Betting Picks Assured Winning!!! / Free Betting Tips And Roll Over Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Win N1000 Recharge Card Daily- Free Betting Tips by Punterdon: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
While i think its beautiful to become a graduate and get a good career job, i think there is nothing as beautiful as making money from something that gives you passion. Apart from the high level of unemployment rate in Nigeria, so many employed Nigerians find themselves in jobs that they are not happy or passionate about. Hence causing an incremental rate in hatred, violence, corruption and in recent times suicide.

Research has shown that nothing unites Nigerians more than sports, and football in the most popular sports in Nigeria at the moment hence, we took out time to go on the streets to find out how many Nigerians will be happy if they could make money from Football, and 90% of the people we met said it would make them appreciate life more.

As part of my contribution to making a happier society i am giving free betting tips and N1000 recharge card to the first 10 people who join our whatsapp group. simply send the word ''Happy Nigeria'' to 07069305603 to be part of the group.

For today's odds:

Korea vs Germany Over 2.5

Mexico vs Sweden 1X

Serbia vs Brazil Over 2.5

Switzerland vs Coast Rica Over 1.5

Please stake responsibly, do stake above your daily finance limit

Our games are absolutely free, keep supporting Nigerian youth.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs BATE 3-1 – Highlights [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa / Ballon D'or Power Ranking: Ronaldo Makes Top 20, While Lionel Messi Misses Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.