Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates (37255 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Shortlisted Names 2019, Screening Dates And Venue / Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by DrTims(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Wow. Things are really happening in this country undecided slots are been sold out to the highest bidder angry anyway never give up sha sad
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Britishcoins(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Disneylady:
I hope I'm among the shortlisted candidates..... the guy above saying he bought his slot, you are making my heart thump against my chest. Is it that there's no hope for we that applied online?
My sister, nothing in Nigeria now is free, believe me the chance of those who applied online is 5%.
The man who helped me is working here in Abj under the ministry of interior. Right now the shortlist is complete, what they are doing now is to remove name and replace it once u can pay the amount demanded.
He even ask me to choose the state of my choice.
I wish u the best. But if not because of lack of job, I don't like the job.
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Bigii(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2018
DeUltimate7:

you are really aggressive bro, It okay though i can understand your plights. please rest.

Very sorry bro.
There is no list yet. I wish you luck.
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Disneylady(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

My sister, nothing in Nigeria now is free, believe me the chance of those who applied online is 5%.
The man who helped me is working here in Abj under the ministry of interior. Right now the shortlist is complete, what they are doing now is to remove name and replace it once u can pay the amount demanded.
Pls I've pm you could you reply me so we could chat thanks
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by ghoste: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
divinelove:

HND abt 60k GL 7
BSc abt 105k GL 8

HND are now recruited as senior inspectors not inspectors.

Its same CONPASS 08 with BSC and same salary. The only difference is bsc are on officer cadre while hnd are non commissioned officers. Go and upgrade ur information. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by DeUltimate7(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Bigii:

Very sorry bro.
There is no list yet. I wish you luck.
, It okay brother, i misconceived the infomation,I later discovered after my post that the spokesperson claims the list is NOT yet ready. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Britishcoins(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Disneylady:

Pls I've pm you could you reply me so we could chat thanks
I have replied
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by mayboi45(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
story...
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by toyota3(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Slots were sold for as high as 700k .poor man no fit afford am
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Abimbola29(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:
I pity those who applied online because 85% the slot has already been sold . I bought mine, but I don't like the job much, my plan is to raise capita and I will resign and start my business.

Pls I hope someone can resign anytime?
show us way na,if you know you can help pls come forward !! house don make me get depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by divinelove(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
ghoste:

HND are now recruited as senior inspectors not inspectors.

Its same CONPASS 08 with BSC and same salary. The only difference is bsc are on officer cadre while hnd are non commissioned officers. Go and upgrade ur information. Cheers

very wrong
except you are talking of immigration n civil defense. for prisons it's a different ball game
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by divinelove(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kechbeau:
@divinelove , you seem to have good knowledge about this prison employment and how it works..do you work with them?

I have someone there recruited 2yrs ago
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Abimbola29(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

sorry pls link me up,its been 3 years I finished skool pls

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by ghoste: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
divinelove:

very wrong
except you are talking of immigration n civil defense. for prisons it's a different ball game

It is thesame in prisons tooo, pls ask pple that applied with hnd what level they applied. It is all SIP CONPASS 08.pls stop spreading info u hav no knowledge on
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by divinelove(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
ghoste:

It is thesame in prisons tooo, pls ask pple that applied with hnd what level they applied. It is all SIP CONPASS 08.pls stop spreading info u hav no knowledge on

I don't do blind argument, what I gave u is d fact not hearsay. so stop day dreaming. d discrimination against HND in prisons is like day and night, don't even allow me to state all beyond salary

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by ghoste: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
divinelove:

I don't do blind argument, what I gave u is d fact not hearsay. so stop day dreaming. d discrimination against HND in prisons is like day and night, don't even allow me to state all beyond salary

Pls save your outdated info.. Check below... That's what pple applied recently... Out

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by scave(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don get d job
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Horlamidei(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abimbola29:

show us way na,if you know you can help pls come forward !! house don make me get depression

Me2
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by gift3d(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

oga link me o let's talk
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Evanyi: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Britishcoins post=68893531]I pity those who applied online because 85% the slot has already been sold . I bought mine, but I don't like the job much, my plan is to raise capita and I will resign and start my business.

Pls I hope someone can resign anytime? [/quote.

The person, I pity the most is you. cause you will end up loosing in two fronts. I bet you, u are being scammed on a chip by giving out your money to someone that promise you slot. I will tell u bro, you have been scammed, its just a bitter truth. it will surprise u ur name with not be found.. This is Nigeria, you fall for a chip scam..
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Britishcoins(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Evanyi post=68910858][/quote]
LOL you funny ooo.
Let me tell you another truth, the shortlist for NDLEA was released this morning and my two friends that paid the money on the same day is shortlisted.

Anyway is it ur money?

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Evanyi: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
NOTE:
one thing I will advice people here is this. at this point in time don't pay a dime to anybody here or whatsoever, cause I noticed some persons sending DM to people all in the name of connect, I pity those people.
The thing is this, there is sure slots for top rank officers alone in every facet, some get 2 or 3 and this people have people in their family that the slot is meant for. most of this people are northerners and they don't sell, instead they give it to there family.
don't let any body here tell you to pay any amount at this point in time to out your name, don't fall for chip scam..
even the person boating that he had paid, until the list comes out before he will know he is being scammed.
we know they allocate slots to top official, they use this means to scan, they already know their family member they want to give the slot to, but alas they still scam gullible fellas, its a normal thing, if your name is not on the list, u will do nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Evanyi: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

LOL you funny ooo.
Let me tell you another truth, the shortlist for NDLEA was released this morning and my two friends that paid the money on the same day is shortlisted.

Anyway is it ur money?

they are bound to be pick already
if am to ask, how much did they pay?
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by dotunseyi: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

LOL you funny ooo.

Anyway is it ur money?

This is clearly a scam.... Even coming to this platform to boast of paying for a slot already and you're 98% guaranteed..... Only gullible people will fall for this.... The fact is they're slots for top officials... Anyone coming here to link you up with so called officials is a confirm scammer.... Beware..... If you're lucky, you'll be picked.... God help us all..

6 Likes

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by profmicky: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do you need an highly ranked senior officer for your Prison and fire service recruitment as refrees/guarantors, call me on 08033368660
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by AlienRobot: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
For past questions and answers on prison service, contact us on

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by ajas53: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
You can get the full information here and direct NPS Shortlisted Candidate 2018 Here

1 Like

Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Excel6: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
what's the latest about NPS recruitment coolwhat's the latest about NPS recruitment
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by micflo28(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

I have replied
please sir whatsapp me lets finesse tins 08064824031
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by odufalut: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2018
I think people need to know this at this time. I was told about 3million applied for a job of 6,500. Some people were screened out automatically after their registration cos of wrong in put of credentials. So, what that means is that, the list is somehow ready, if u think of paying someone by now, to me it seems that u are helping ur payer's ministry to grow, cos 90% of assurance that nothing can be done. If u know ur God, continue to call Him to intervene in your favour, and try and contact the right people to know what is going. It can take some weeks again to release the list, but I hope early September sha.
Re: Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates by Excel6: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Please if there is any WhatsApp group for NPS kindly add me on 07064855976

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.