Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Farming Partner Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Partner Needed (808 Views)

Help, I've Bitten More Than I Can Chew; Serious Investor/partner Needed. / Partner Needed In River State Startup Farm / A Partner Needed In Livestock Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming Partner Needed by sept30thfarms: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gud day I am young farmer that needs a partner to venture into Agriculture with in OR around Lagos.Suggestions are highly welcomed.Call/text:08026687039.tanks
Re: Farming Partner Needed by zest1: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
What type of farming?

1 Like

Re: Farming Partner Needed by sept30thfarms: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
zest1:
What type of farming?
Into catfish on a small scale now but want to expand
Re: Farming Partner Needed by youngzoologist: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
May I suggest to you to state in simple terms what sort of partnership you seek and not expect such potential partners to call/text you.
Re: Farming Partner Needed by sept30thfarms: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
youngzoologist:
May I suggest to you to state in simple terms what sort of partnership you seek and not expect such potential partners to call/text you.
Was into catfish farming before service but after service now due to relocation and financial obligations the set aside fund rite now cannot cover the proposed aspect of Agriculture, & duration(proposing Poultry & catfish) to avoid running into a fix or being cash-tied during the process, i am seaching for partner who can invest cash and time.
Ideas are highly welcomed. In and around Lagos. Tanks
@young zoologist tanks for d info
Re: Farming Partner Needed by kelvinodum(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
I might be interested,I have sent you a private message,we can discuss and see if it works out.
Re: Farming Partner Needed by sept30thfarms: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
kelvinodum:
I might be interested,I have sent you a private message,we can discuss and see if it works out.
I have been trying to view your message but i cant, so will appreciate it if you can chat me up on watsapp 08026687039 or resend the mail Patrickpopoola@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

This Rare Indonesian Chicken Is Completely Black Inside And Out / Over 100mt Of Orange Flashed Sweet Potatoes (OFSP) Available For Sale. @owode / Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.