Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship (940 Views)

What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student / Nlng Post-primary And Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 For Nigerians / How To Apply For NLNG Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by Saphiex(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello Nairalander family. I applied for the post graduate NLNG oversea scholarship and I got a message as stated below.
Dear applicant,
Following your application for the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship award, you have been scheduled to attend the selection test on Saturday, July 7th 2018 at 8:30am.
Three test centres have been arranged: ABUJA, LAGOS and PORT HARCOURT. Kindly revert with your preferred test centre on oIP SCHEME

I don't understand what they mean by the oIP SCHEME. I am supposed to revert my choice location, this I did but the message can't be replied.
Please is there anyone else who applied for same scholarship, I need to please know if you got this message and how you are going about it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by CKollyns(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi, I got the same message without any leading clues. have tried calling them but no useful response so far. kindly share if you get any info.
Re: NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
please what time did you get your message, join the main thread on https://www.nairaland.com/4451873/nlng-postgraduate-scholarship-nigerian-students
CKollyns:
Hi, I got the same message without any leading clues. have tried calling them but no useful response so far. kindly share if you get any info.
Re: NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by Elyahia: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Hello guys, i also got an invitation for the selection test, on the 27th of june, and i was asked to revert with my preferred venue before the closing of business on Thursday 28th of june of which i did. so please any other information on the next thing to do
Re: NLNG Post Graduate Oversea Scholarship by Sparkles001: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Conducts Mock Test For The 2018 /2019 Post Utme / Covenant University student sues school and accuses registrar for sex / JAMB Speaks On Crash Of Server, Release Of 2019 UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.