Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Singer Kcee Shade's Harrysongs Via Tekno's IG Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Shade's Harrysongs Via Tekno's IG Page (537 Views)

Singer Kcee Limpopo Finally Found His Look Alike On Instagram (see Photos) / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kcee Shade's Harrysongs Via Tekno's IG Page by Sharpbobo: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Singer Kcee is out here shaking tables and we are here for it.

The singer took to Tekno’s comment section to throw what we believe is a shade at Harrysong.

Tekno had taken to his IG page to appreciate his label writing; ‘like play like play! MMM wasn’t a bad move after all! @ubifranklintriplemg remember when I told u sign me and I will make u so much money. God is the greatest’.

Kcee who has had a couple of acts leave his label commented writing; ‘this is so good Tekno, a lot of people need to be like you. God will make you bigger’.

Many are of the opinion that he is shading Harrysong.

See photos below

Culled from >>>>https://wakabobo.com/singer-kcee-shades-harrysongs-via-teknos-ig-page/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Singer Kcee Shade's Harrysongs Via Tekno's IG Page by GistMeMore: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
sad
Re: Singer Kcee Shade's Harrysongs Via Tekno's IG Page by Fatherscrush: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice corner to drop a shade

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Visit Ooni Of Ife In His Palace ( Videos, Photos) / Finally Beyonce’s Twin’s Faces Surface Online… And We’ve Got Clear Photo!!! / ‘embrace God’ – Cee-c To Fans As She Flaunts Her Hot Legs In Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.