Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds (1926 Views)

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by onyi25(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Because He said Pink Looks Nice On Me" - Cee-C Reveals AS She Shares Beautiful Photo. Leo Quickly Responds (Details and Photo)
Gorgeous ex BBnaija 2018 1st runner up, Cee-C, has just revealed there is a mystery man somewhere and we suspect the mystery man to be Leo although we have no concrete proof yet.

The young lawyer who rocked a lovely pink outfit today took to her Instagram page to share a photo of her with the most catchy caption ever...

Sharing the photo, she wrote;

"Because He said Pink Looks Good On Me☺️"

And guess what, BBnaija Leo Dasilva quickly replied with;

"�Love It"

Read full details here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/06/because-he-said-pink-looks-nice-on-me.html

Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by Oyindidi(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who no go love this beautiful babykiss

Lesbianboy come and see

2 Likes

Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by pemiakd: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
U re sweet girl, me self fall for u

But I no be lesbian oo

2 Likes

Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by LesbianBoy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who no go love this beautiful babykiss

L.esbianboy come and see

If she has changed she deserves all the love in the world. But if she has not... Abegi angry angry And what is this nonsense she is doing with Leo grin grin
Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by Oyindidi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

If she has changed she deserves all the love in the world. But if she has not... Abegi angry angry And what is this nonsense she is doing with Leo grin grin
She is in love

2 Likes

Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by Oyindidi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You think she's that bad?
Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by MilesLamar(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Igbo Amaka ohhh.. no wonder Tobi take things personal as CeeCee no allow am.. stupid Afonja boi
Re: Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds by Tamarapetty(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Always classy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Burna Boy Is The Most Talented Artiste In Africa / Simi And Adekunlegold Left Veryunhappy Because Of D Leaked Video Of Their Wedin / Bobrisky Leaves Little To The Imagination As He Poses In Just His Underwear Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.