Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX (995 Views)

2016 Model Benz Glc300 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast / 2011 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast / 2009 Model Dodge Charger Sxt Toks Selling Cheap And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by nelladavids: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
It is a hustle and bustle lifestyle in Lagos.

If you have ever been late or missed an appointment because of Lagos traffic, then you can totally relate.

I'm guessing you always cringe at the thought of getting home on a Friday or even on a rainy day, if you live in Lagos.

As a typical Lagosian, you must have experienced one if not all of this –eaten boli, trekked from one bus stop to another, fought with conductor for change, haggled the price of pepper in a market, small talks by men in a bus, the list goes on..

But wait, why do Nigerian men think traffic is the best time to find true love though!

Lagos is the city that never sleeps, so it is easy to think life is rosy out here or at least that's how our village people think.

I agree, Lagos is a commercial city with a lot of opportunities. But once you cross the boundary at Berger, bear in mind the cost of living is a story about the rich also cry.

Little wonder, smart people look for Affordable, Safe and Time-saving ways to go about everything.

Transportation is not left out, I remember the one time my friend gave up on her date with a celebrity crush just for the high cost of getting there. My friend was reeeeeed on cash!

Thankfully, there are various options owing to technological advancement.

But it would remain engraved in my heart that I missed an Exam in the name of Lagos traffic, I left my house 3 hours before the Exam time ooo.

Now that l live on the mainland and work on the island, you can imagine how stressful life has been until i saw the MAXit advert on instagram.

You have absolutely no idea how i have redefine my commute to work because I GO WITH MAX.

Best believe, I get ready by 7am and get to the office by 8am. This means I save time, money and arrive smelling fresh.

If only i knew about Max earlier, I would probably arrive my wedding venue in a MAXGo.. LMAO

In case you are wondering, MAX is the premiere bike transportation service in Lagos.

It was started to help people arrive at their destination at an AFFORDABLE price.

Max is safer than the word safe, just GO WITH MAX and enjoy the luxury of trained riders and super cool helmets.

If you think the bus queue is always too long and exhausting, you are smart just GO WITH MAX.

Funny enough, there is a promo going on where you get to earn points on every trip. Top three individuals would win amazing prizes, to learn more kindly visit https://league.max.ng/

To book a trip, kindly click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.max.go

Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by Hauptmann: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
nelladavids:
It is hustle and bustle lifestyle in Lagos.

If you have ever been late or missed an appointment because of Lagos traffic, then you can totally relate.

I'm guessing you always cringe at the thought of getting home on a Friday or even on a rainy day, if you live in Lagos.

As a typical Lagosian, you must have experience one if not all of this –eaten boli, trekked from one bus stop to another, fought with conductor for change, haggled the price of pepper in a market, small talks by men in a bus, the list goes on..

But wait, why do Nigerian men think traffic is the best place to find true love though!

Lagos is the city that never sleeps, so it is easy to think life is rosy out here or at least that's how our village people think.

I agree, Lagos is a commercial city with a lot of opportunities. But once you cross the boundary at Berger, bear in mind the cost of living is a story about the rich also cry.

Little wonder, smart people look for Affordable, Safe and Time-saving ways to go about everything.

Transportation is not left out, I remember the one time my friend gave up on her date with a celebrity crush just for the high cost of getting there. My friend was reeeeeed on cash!

But it would remain engraved in my heart that I missed an exam in the name of Lagos traffic, I left my house 3 hours before the exam time ooo.

Now that l live on the mainland and work on the island, you can imagine how stressful life has been until i saw the #maxit advert on instagram.

You have absolutely no idea how i have redefine my daily commute to work because I GO WITH MAX.

Best believe, I get ready by 7am and get to the office by 8am. This means I save time, money and arrive smelling fresh.

If only i knew about Max earlier; I would probably arrive my wedding venue in a MAXGo.. LMAO

In case you are wondering, MAX is the priemere bike transportation service in Lagos.

It was started to help people arrive at their destination at an AFFORDABLE price.

Max is safer than the word safe, just GO WITH MAX and enjoy the luxury of trained riders and super cool helmets.

If you think the bus queue is always too long and exhausting, you are smart just GO WITH MAX.

Funny enough, there is a promo going on where you get to earn points on every trip. Top three individuals would win amazing prizes, to learn more kindly visit https://league.max.ng/

To book a trip, kindly click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.max.go

You are a motorbike hailing company, correct?
Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by Hauptmann: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
nelladavids:

Are your motorbikes rain-proof?
Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by UGOANUMZ(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Since the first time I used MAX, it has been my 'cheat code' for dealing with Lagos traffic.

I cannot even come and go and kill myself.

Life is too short to spend half of it in traffic when I can always do MAX.

Meanwhile, I already have 90 points on the leaderboard. It's that N41k jersey I'm eyeing.
nelladavids:

As a typical Lagosian, you must have experience one if not all of this –eaten boli, trekked from one bus stop to another, fought with conductor for change, haggled the price of pepper in a market, small talks by men in a bus, the list goes on..

But wait, why do Nigerian men think traffic is the best place to find true love though!

But it would remain engraved in my heart that I missed an exam in the name of Lagos traffic, I left my house 3 hours before the exam time ooo.

Now that l live on the mainland and work on the island, you can imagine how stressful life has been until i saw the #maxit advert on instagram.

You have absolutely no idea how i have redefine my daily commute to work because I GO WITH MAX.

If only i knew about Max earlier; I would probably arrive my wedding venue in a MAXGo.. LMAO

In case you are wondering, MAX is the priemere bike transportation service in Lagos.

Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by 2Immaculate: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have tried using Max NG as my transport hailing service for Lagos and the whole of Nigeria. When I used their service, it was really fast. I wanted to go from the Island to the Mainland in time for a date.... grin grin grin Thank God o. I got there in record time o jare.

Anyway, I use the Max app so if you need to register on the app, abeg let me dash you #500 naira. You can get the money by using "immaculate" as your referral code biko. That is - immaculate

Oya o, go and register abeg o. Use immaculate as your referral code.
Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by mama4dboiz: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thank you, I would definitely go and try MAX asap. Lagos traffic has almost killed me o
Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by torlord3424(m): 4:15am On Jun 28, 2018
I like what MAX is doing in Lagos, they ve saved me on countless occasion from traffic cool
Re: Bike Transport Company In Nigeria -Safe, Affordable, And Fast | MAX by emmapk1: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cargo motorcycles are proving to be versatile delivery services to bring about the change for urban business interests thanks to their economic viability. They also reduce the requirement for polluting and noisy delivery trucks that contribute to urban gridlock. Transporte de motos makes the streets cleaner and safer for pedestrians and commuting cyclists. That is what makes it optionable for the delivery services.

(1) (Reply)

Bigdaddy 03/4Registered, Super Clean Like Toks 1.180m / 2010 Toyota Camry Thumbstart Foreign Used Xle / Just Arrive IS SOLD GLORY B2 GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.