Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. (870 Views)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
hello, see I've thought about this thing and I don't even know what else to do again. I am confused. My friend got admission 3 years ago into a private university. At his year 100 he had a cpga of 2.35gp. Then during his 300l he kept complaining about his HOD and how the man hates him. He claimed that the man was a Gay. And he has tried to make him lay on his bed. And also one time tried to kiss him.it was true because later on the man was sacked,after all the evidence of what he has been doping suffixed. During that 200l he was in school. The HOD failed him woofley. He had a cgpa of 1.65.and the school is a private school like I mentioned. Where he paid 300 thousand naira per year. Fast forward to his 300l they changed the HOD. And Brought a new one with two new lecturers. But retained some other two lecturers. Nb: in this school a lecturer can take up to 3 courses in same department.

After his 300 exam. He said he did very well. He got his new HOD courses A
And got the new lecturers courses B
Then got the old lecturers F. When I mean F I mean 15 marks. Total the course. And the lectures were handling upto two courses. And he failed them all.

Now he is in deep pains. He wants to quit. But considering how much the parents have paid is bringing him back. All he says to me is that he may drink rat poison cause he may not go back to the school again. But doesn't want his parents to feel pain of the money spent.

Please i don't know what to say again or tell him. Cause me I want him to change school. But the money paid is too much. Also if he writes fresh jamb he will waste another 4 years. And he is not sure of getting the first jamb too. he is my age mate. He entered slow but I'm done already.
Or should he continue and come out with a 3rd class. Is there any chance of him making 2nd class lower atleast.
His 300l cgpa is 1.80.thanks.

Fynestboi

Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by greatnaija01: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
his VILLAGE PEOPLE have his matric number.

HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE.

a change of institution.

CHESTER48:
hello, see I've thought about this thing and I don't even know what else to do again. I am confused. My friend got admission 3 years ago into a private university. At his year 100 he had a cpga of 2.35gp. Then during his 300l he kept complaining about his HOD and how the man hates him. He claimed that the man was a Gay. And he has tried to make him lay on his bed. And also one time tried to kiss him.it was true because later on the man was sacked,after all the evidence of what he has been doping suffixed. During that 200l he was in school. The HOD failed him woofley. He had a cgpa of 1.65.and the school is a private school like I mentioned. Where he paid 300 thousand naira per year. Fast forward to his 300l they changed the HOD. And Brought a new one with two new lecturers. But retained some other two lecturers. Nb: in this school a lecturer can take up to 3 courses in same department.

After his 300 exam. He said he did very well. He got his new HOD courses A
And got the new lecturers courses B
Then got the old lecturers F. When I mean F I mean 15 marks. Total the course. And the lectures were handling upto two courses. And he failed them all.

Now he is in deep pains. He wants to quit. But considering how much the parents have paid is bringing him back. All he says to me is that he may drink rat poison cause he may not go back to the school again. But doesn't want his parents to feel pain of the money spent.

Please i don't know what to say again or tell him. Cause me I want him to change school. But the money paid is too much. Also if he writes fresh jamb he will waste another 4 years. And he is not sure of getting the first jamb too. he is my age mate. He entered slow but I'm done already.
Or should he continue and come out with a 3rd class. Is there any chance of him making 2nd class lower atleast.
His 300l cgpa is 1.80.thanks.

Fynestboi

Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by voiceofthetruth: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mtchew... You and your friend are both not serious .
This country where over 200 people are slaughtered in one night , is where he's bothering himself with CGPA..

instead of committing suicide :
1.he should carry his next semester school fees and bribe the old lecturers
2. He should use the school fees to process his papers to get out of this shithole
3. Use his school fees to play two sure games this world cup
This is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal and crook. Who school epp!!!!
Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by pacino26(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
CHESTER48:
Can I get better advices please
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Better advice for your fiction

Let me assume what you're saying is true. So there's no Senate in your school? You and your friend don't know how to call up scripts for review? You've not read the OAU thread also abi? I'm responding cuz its beer time for me o. Either you wake your friend up or just tell us you're writing a script and need new twists for your story.
Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by CodeTemplar: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
If there is any serious and relevant authority he could meet to help try and have some of his script remarked let him do it. He may even involve the parents to help him get his remark.
Another way is to appeal to EFCC and try and force the remark.
With the level of victimization in this country we should have guidelines to help prevent such. I propose lecturers should maintain scanned copies of scripts and the scripts should be open to re-marking by different lecturers.
Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
pacino26:

Better advice for your fiction

Let me assume what you're saying is true. So there's no Senate in your school? You and your friend don't know how to call up scripts for review? You've not read the OAU thread also abi? I'm responding cuz its beer time for me o. Either you wake your friend up or just tell us you're writing a script and need new twists for your story.
pls. Link to the aou thread
Re: My Friend Is About To Commit Suicide Please Help. by Gerrard59(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
If there is any serious and relevant authority he could meet to help try and have some of his script remarked let him do it. He may even involve the parents to help him get his remark.
Another way is to appeal to EFCC and try and force the remark.
With the level of victimization in this country we should have guidelines to help prevent such. I propose lecturers should maintain scanned copies of scripts and the scripts should be open to re-marking by different lecturers.

@Chester48: This is the best advice. OTOH, is the school Godfrey Okoye University? How old is he?

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Study In Singapore / UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Registration For 2018/2019 / MOUAU SUG ELECTION..A Blow To Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.