Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Anyone Around Surulere Or Yaba Have This To Share? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Around Surulere Or Yaba Have This To Share? (599 Views)

Vacancy Around Surulere / Any Npower Verification Center In Mushin Or Yaba / Urgent Vacancy Around Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Around Surulere Or Yaba Have This To Share? by donsheddy1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please if you've got an apartment you want to share or one you have for rent that's affordable. Please contact me via 080319754.15 either call or Whatsapp. Or you can drop yours so I can contact you myself.

Just people willing to help. I'll pay once there's an agreement.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Around Surulere Or Yaba Have This To Share? by tosbobby(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Hi,
Here is good but you can also patronize olx.
Stuff like this are much there.
Best of luck.
donsheddy1:
Please if you've got an apartment you want to share or one you have for rent that's affordable. Please contact me via 080319754.15 either call or Whatsapp. Or you can drop yours so I can contact you myself.

Just people willing to help. I'll pay once there's an agreement.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Around Surulere Or Yaba Have This To Share? by donsheddy1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
tosbobby:
Hi,
Here is good but you can also patronize olx.
Stuff like this are much there.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npowerng To Block 2017 Beneficiaries Off It's Social Media Channels / Four Out Of Every Ten 2017 Npower Beneficiaries Already "Gainfully Employed" / Urgent Vacancies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.