Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Can Serve You Better - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Serve You Better (659 Views)

To Serve You Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Serve You Better by System0001(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
looking for a serious,hardworking,effective and trustworthy person in lagos that can watch,look or monitor after some task for you in Lagos or outside Lagos within the country either on some goods,property,investment or even send me message when you were not around to take care of it itself without any mix up or worries on the task job u gave to me.

I'm Adebayo, based in Lagos, i run errands for my clients in and out of lagos while you were not around to look after it yourself or due to the distance and I would make sure i deliver my task very well to my clients in due time as agreed on with a fee.

for you to trust me u can give me a trial or we can do pay after services to you

if you need my services pls contact me on 07039502966 or adde on whatsapp 0815736197
Re: I Can Serve You Better by System0001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
am at your services

(1) (Reply)

100% Human Hair Weavons Wholesale Supply / Master "P" Data Enterprise / Make Good Profit From This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.