Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (40966 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by laytoshtwo: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Bintabisiriyu post=68884543]Him own don beta na, very soon na me go

please dont do that. grin

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by freeman4ever(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
chingle5:
Why dis image look suspicious to me...
d pixs looks like Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Afec1000givers: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
hopelessness leads to depression, depression leads to sucide or bet9ja in a lay man language. God let thy kingdom come
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by freeman4ever(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Photoshop tns on point

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Rhythmah(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
informationNaija:
A young boy named henry had just commited suicide by hanging himself,according to a Facebook user chimelum ajanma who happens to be his friend,reasons for his suicide can't be ascertained at the moment,although depression might be the pillar!
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2025174190888416&id=100001875645074&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=og_action_id.2025174237555078%3Atop_level_post_id.2025174190888416%3Atl_objid.2025174190888416%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2025174190888416%3Athid.100001875645074%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1530428399%3A-6485617716242448378&__tn__=%2AW-R

seriously I know the guy o
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by ogolomachi(f): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
sometimes living is difficult..... most human are cowards, some afraid to die and some afraid to live on
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
chingle5:
Why dis image look suspicious to me...

When a body lacks oxygen, this result is inevitable.....

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Sadiyaene(f): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Him own don beta na, very soon na me go join am. Thunder fire Buhari

It is not a nice thing to say guy, u planning on joining him will lead to eternal torment.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ceiling fan? Probably the worst invention(for a suicidal person), those hooks can also be very tempting.......
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sadiyaene:

It is not a nice thing to say guy, u planning on joining him will lead to eternal torment.

This world is bleeped, eternal torment is here, its in this world
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
If you wan die, shay you go still spoil your family ceiling fan join ni? undecided

That apartment don cast.

To on fan no go dey hungry hin people again. sad

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
daewoorazer:

No matter what, a soldier never leaves the war front when it’s hottest.

RIP boy...

If you are depressed, please find someone to talk to ASAP, life is always greener somewhere, you just haven’t found out.

God is the key... He comforts you, if you tell a human being your problems, you'll never be forgiven, but ask God become born again and accept Salvation, and your troubles would disappear in the twinkle of an eye(theres nothing impossible for him) . I'm a living testimony...the Lord accepts his soul, and being a forgiving God, he would only see "why he committed such", not why he did it. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Respect55(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
No think am o bros. Things will be alright. Suicide isn't an option
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Its all gonna be OK my guy, your good is around the corner.

Biko

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by bennymark(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Abbeyme:
Why his lips purple?
Like rephnol - rochi
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2018
stano2:
Someone scammed me 4days ago..I wasn't myself, i walked on the way carelessly not minding cars but I opened up to mom and she calmed me. Infact I gave up but I believe when there is life, there is hope, Gat things to settle sha..

I just for this country, even to hustle legit wahala.

RIP dude.

Trust in God things will change.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by showmethemoney(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2018
I hope he is not the science student project that push him to do this. Bcus the colour on his lips is blue. I smell something fishing
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Harvigh(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Reminds me of a group I joined on facebook and how a girl, a teenager posted in the group about fighting depression and needing help. Some of the comments were bashing the girl and being spiritual about the whole thing and it really broke my heart. I reached out to her via messenger but she told me when didn't want to talk about it and I respected her decision. I felt I could have had a talk with her concerning the situation because I've been depressed and I defeated it. Most people thing depression is just a lazy excuse or spiritual thing but it's more than that. Most depressed people simply need someone that would give them a listening ear even if you can't offer a physical solution. I wonder how many times this young man had tried talking to someone about his situation but got turned down and he decided to end it all.
Depression is real but suicide is never an option please, it's difficult finding someone that understands your situation but trust me, there's someone out there that do. May God help any depressed person out there find their feet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Antonio38: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
When you put everything you've got on Germany to beat South Korea. He's just the first of many.
sorry not funny!u guys will be saying dis nd dat for now,but how many of us have ignored some calls feeling dat de person calling is a beggar?it really hurts not giving a listing ear,so bad.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by ivanG07(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
You will not die but live to declear the purpose of god in yor life,forget buhari an live long.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Antonio38: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2018
we nigerians can only stop dis when we stop comparing our wards to others have a listing ears,nd de best is do not judge,for none of us is perfect.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Eaugusta(f): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2018
That was how I saw a post of a depressed young man on Facebook on Monday who is considering suicide as the last option, I added him up and try to talk to him. Been trying to talk him out even though my present condition is not better than his, but suicide is not even an option.

Let's watch our friends closely please and try to find out what's going on in their lives, knowing that someone cares alone reduce the thought of suicide

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by SoNature(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Please don't!
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Instead make this one use him life attempt to kill that our silly Leader, he go waste the foolish life.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by unadeymadkwa: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

For your mind you think say we go allow you join am.. See we are in this shitty period together and na together we go see am through.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Wapnetrealmcom: 2:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Drug dealers sentenced to death and killed immediately in front of school children in China

https://insurancealm..com/2018/06/drug-dealers-sentenced-to-death-and.html?m=1
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by themodernman: 3:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Felixalex:
I know some people might say

"u don't know what he was going through"

But the fact is that he wasn't going through anything that was worth losing his life for. This life wey sweet like wetin, young boy like this say Na to kill himself be solution. All the same, R.I.P!

Please always have sth that gives u joy , dat distracts u from ur problems so u don't get so engrossed thoughts and eventually suicide... Just like me, I watch twerking videos to cool off always

The same things you guys say yet ppl are still killing themselves. Isn't that enough to tell you to stop saying all those nonsense?

If you can't help, it's better you keep shut and keep off than make matters worse.

The fact remains that you have absolutely NO idea what goes on in people's mind, you have NO clue what people are going through. Acknowledging this is a first step to assuaging a person's emotion and letting them feel like you actually care about them.

But saying rubbish like "no matter what you're going through....yenyenyen" is a way of telling them to fvck off with their emotions indirectly.

Ppl should know these things...

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by themodernman: 3:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Harvigh:
Reminds me of a group I joined on facebook and how a girl, a teenager posted in the group about fighting depression and needing help. Some of the comments were bashing the girl and being spiritual about the whole thing and it really broke my heart. I reached out to her via messenger but she told me when didn't want to talk about it and I respected her decision. I felt I could have had a talk with her concerning the situation because I've been depressed and I defeated it. Most people thing depression is just a lazy excuse or spiritual thing but it's more than that. Most depressed people simply need someone that would give them a listening ear even if you can't offer a physical solution. I wonder how many times this young man had tried talking to someone about his situation but got turned down and he decided to end it all.
Depression is real but suicide is never an option please, it's difficult finding someone that understands your situation but trust me, there's someone out there that do. May God help any depressed person out there find their feet.

Amen oh...
Can I share my issues with you?
mooredavid298@gmail.com
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by themodernman: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Eaugusta:
That was how I saw a post of a depressed young man on Facebook on Monday who is considering suicide as the last option, I added him up and try to talk to him. Been trying to talk him out even though my present condition is not better than his, but suicide is not even an option.

Let's watch our friends closely please and try to find out what's going on in their lives, knowing that someone cares alone reduce the thought of suicide

You're very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by gradeA(m): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
And his corpse is on social media for all to see!
Why?
It's so not nice!

My dear his corpse deserves no respect whatsoever, since he chose this shameful route out;

'cursed is any man who hangs on a tree'
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2018
People go think say na you form this one, copy ! Copy!
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by sweetv(f): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
please ooh don't kill urself....talk to most of your frnds OGA pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.